Part 94

Mu Wanwan raised his head to look at Mr. Long's cheeks, trying to find a trace of blackness from under his ink-like phoenix eyes.

Then she stared for a long time with her eyes open, and the dragon's face turned red! Did not see any dark circles under his eyes.

On the contrary, it is white and tender, and the skin is very good.

"lady......"

Her gaze was a bit pierced, her eyebrows were slightly bent, her eyes were clear and focused, as if, as if she really liked him.

Long was a little shy thinking about it, and raised his phoenix eyes to look at her, "Do you want to kiss her?"

Mu Wanwan: "..."

She did not want to kiss him, but she felt a little bit of love for him, but she found that the beauty of a certain dragon would not suffer any damage because of the long absence of rest.

Thinking of this, Ben with a very honest body walked slowly in front of Mr. Long and gently took his hand, "Come on."

Mr. Long shook his ears and bent down.

There is no pill as an excuse this time, but I don't know if he has previous experience. Mr. Long is more active than before. Deep kisses are not considered to be the kind of kisses at the kindergarten level before.

The little kiss burned ambiguously. After the end, the dragon trembled a little, and the shadow cast out by the glimmer under his eyebrows, he stretched out his big palm, pulled the corner of her clothes, "sleeping."

Mu Wanwan knew that he didn't mean anything else, but he still thought about it a little bit. A heartbeat was very irregular, and he even didn't dare to see Mr. Long with a handsome face with sporadic curse lines.

She slowed down, and shook her head firmly, "This time I'll watch the night."

"You take a little rest." Fearing that a certain dragon would want more, Mu Wanwan added, "Although I am not strong, I just stayed for a while..."

"It's still possible" before the words were finished, a light weight fell on her head, and Mr. Long pressed her big hand on her head and rubbed it carefully.

"I'm coming." His words were rarely full of overbearing meaning, and only added a sentence at the end, "Goodbye."

Mu Wanwan's ear tips are really red now, but still want him to rest, "Then I will keep an hour, and you will be left, otherwise I will be with you and continue to practice alchemy."

Mr. Long paused in his actions, his tone was rather helpless, with a hint of excitement of being favored, "Okay."

His wife is very good, sometimes a little stubborn.

He also knew that Mu Wanwan just wanted him to take a rest, although the dragon had regained his spirit after taking the pill. But in the days of fleeing in the past, he has always just moved forward alone, his fatigue, his burnout, no one will know.

Nor will anyone care.

Now that Madam cares about him, of course Long will pamper him.

But it's impossible to really sleep, you can only pretend to rest and comfort her.

He took off his coat in Mu Wanwan's sight, and lay on the shell bed honestly, covered with a quilt, and closed his eyes, like a quiet sleeping beauty dragon.

With a smile on his lips, Mu Wanwan walked aside and covered the Ye Mingzhu, holding a smaller Ye Mingzhu that was covered, and moving a small bench to take a look at the cave entrance.