Part 72

In the middle of the night, there are undisguised strong emotions and depressed love.

He kissed her lips over and over again. He obviously only planned to separate for a few days. He obviously just wanted to get something back so that she would not be so hard. But the dragon, who has always been used to walking alone in the dark, has now become greedy and greedy. Not satisfied.

Reluctant, so reluctant.

He got up, put on the clothes she bought for him, and tied his long fingers with white fur, like an invincible general in armor.

He moved very lightly, tucked the quilt for her, as she did for him countless times.

On the table are the cute nests and the paper and pen she used to record. Mr. Long stretched out slightly and wanted to leave some pen and ink to tell her that he would be back soon. He spread out two of the pages and wanted to find a blank space. , But I caught a glimpse of her beautiful font in the corner of a page...

"Mr. Long, you are such a good dragon."

A line of small characters is mixed in Mu Wanwan's analysis of material impurities, which is completely different from the other content.

The long and narrow phoenix eyes widened slightly, a flash of surprise flashed from the bottom of his eyes, a panic surged in his heart, and Mr. Long's cheeks with black and red lines instantly turned red.

Look at the ink, it has been a while.

Then...

Does it mean that Madam already knows that those Lingzhi were not damaged by Mao Chiu?

The face burned in panic, the heart was pounding, and countless reasonable guesses were about to make Mr. Long shy into a braised dragon.

She knew it a long time ago. She knew he was awake a long time ago. Did she also know what he did at night?

Junlong's face was flushed, his broad palms covered his cheeks, only a pair of fluffy ears exposed outside seemed to be leaking the master's inner throbbing, shaking back and forth.

The blood seemed to be boiling, she knew it, she knew it.

But even so, she was still so gentle, completely considering his mood, and never pierced him, just silently and silently tolerated him.

Perhaps, all his luck in his life was spent on meeting her.

The eyes full of restraint could not restrain the turbulent love that seemed to burst a **** and flood, and a muffled smile came from the dark room, and Mengmeng was immediately frightened awake.

It opened its big eyes, kicked on its small legs, dexterously turned over, jumped onto the table, met the golden eyes of a certain dragon, and its hair exploded in fright.

This dragon is so terrible, 80% of it is mad, and his terrible face has an incomprehensible smile. The smile is terrible, and the eyes are still golden, ah, the baby is scared to death!

"Hush." ​​Mr. Long saw Mao Chir about to cry, and quickly pinched its tender yellow beak. His mood was so good, he whispered in a hoarse voice, "Man, what are you crying?"

Mengmeng blinked and waved at him.

Mr. Long looked at it pitifully. The hair on his head was bald, a lot uglier than before, but he was still not at all soft-hearted. A light flashed from his fingertips, and it hit Mao's head, "I'm not here. In a few days, we must protect Wanwan."

Mengmeng only felt that the terrible dragon was stuffed with so many things in her little head, and she passed out with a kick on her two thin legs.

Mr. Long curled his lips, pinched the pen, and blushed and wrote on the paper.