As for the dragon, if he could break through, he would barely object to them being together.

The leader shook his beard. Although he said that he was not ready to accept herdsmanship and become a disciple, the energy of protecting the calf that belonged to the Special Life Alliance had already been used.

Leng An understood now, and didn't ask this anymore, just said, "Master, do you let the Qinglong clan think that the dragon king is here?"

"Yeah." The leader nodded, "Let's wait a few days."

The lean camel is bigger than the horse. Although the dragons have no seventh-order strong, the number of sixth-order strong is indeed the largest. Even if Morten is very powerful, it is impossible to resist the siege of more than a dozen dragons.

The dragons were divided into several groups, and Ao Qin went to the Witch clan to break up with Wu Yao. In addition to looking for the whereabouts of Mr. Long, some of the remaining people needed someone to maintain law and order and guard the forbidden area.

In fact, it should be able to drag on for a while.

According to his previous information, although he could not fully calculate the exact location of the future little apprentice and her husband, it was probably on the other end, close to the Demon Realm.

...He was right, Mu Wanwan and Mr. Long were indeed close to the Demon Realm.

It's just not those islands with little life, but on the bottom of the sea.

One person, one dragon, after listening to the whole process of Bai Huan's report in Qinglong's Voice Transmission Lingling, Mu Wanwan asked cautiously, "Mr. Long, shouldn't we be in Bai Huan's mouth now?"

Moulong looked at the worry hidden under her eyes and rubbed her head, "We are on the other side."

Mu Wanwan breathed a sigh of relief and looked up at him, "Okay, how do you want to eat this shrimp?"

Mr. Long's expression stagnated, his thin lips pursed, and a trace of guilt that could not be concealed appeared in his eyes.

"You." A trace of his sideburns was hanging down, and a little bit of water stains slipped off, and his eyelashes trembled. "Aren't you worried about how long you will stay here?"

Hearing his voice, Mu Wanwan knew that the dragon was beginning to be sensitive again. He didn't give him a chance to think about it, and said something that was not very embarrassing to him, "Worry, but as long as I'm with you, I can go anywhere."

She blushed after speaking, and hurriedly changed the subject, "I, I will go see Mengmeng..."

How could she not worry, but she didn't want to put pressure on Mr. Long anymore.

Perhaps, she was afraid that the dragon would once again feel that he was her drag, and she was also afraid that if it weren't for him, she would not be shrunk in a small cave like she is now, unable to have a normal life and social life.

Although these really have nothing to do with her.

Mu Wanwan's heartbeat was a little fast, this was the first time she said such nasty words.

Although they had kissed, they were considered married, but she did not seem to say loudly, she liked him very much, and she wanted to be with him forever.

Even this time it was a bit euphemistic.

Mu Wanwan pressed her flushed face and walked a few steps, but this time Mr. Long did not hold her.

There was still a little empty in her heart. When Mu Wanwan entered the cave, she couldn't help but turned her head. Through the curtain, she saw the dragon drooping eyebrows, and the skin leaking outside was red.