Chapter 8: R xzm'g yvorvev R uvoo uli blf ^^

Start from the beginning

"Oh yeah? Tell me one."

"I will not stoop down to your level. I still have a partner to visit." Without saying another word, he walks past you, holding his chin a bit in the air pridefully, to the doctor's office. Hold up, your (admittedly amazing) new doctor has a relationship with this entitled douchebag? Why? And why did he seem to be so quick to turn down your question about Ponk's disappeared arm? You look at Eret with so many questions racing through your head, but he simply smiled.

"Don't worry about it. He may have lost his arm but he's still one of the best doctors. Only difference is that he can't perform any surgeries anymore, but other than that, I couldn't bring you to anyone better."

"I'm not worried about him being a bad doctor, I just want to know why he lost his arm. I'm going to spill all my secrets to this guy in a way, so I might as well know something about him, right?" This doesn't feel like the right mindset to have, but you're not going to therapy because you have healthy mindsets anyway.

"Come on, Y/N. I think it's time for you to go home again. You've had a tough day already." You let out a sigh, knowing that Eret is right. No, you're not going to try and come up with excuses of why he is wrong: you've had to deal with a psycho A.I., a night without any sleep, drugs from a crazy scientist and a discovery that one of the people you were closest to, has been lying to you and keeping secrets from you. Oh, and let's not forget about the potential immortal fish that is Phukkit.

Well, at least you can come home to a loving cat. Sherlock will never betray you, after all.

________________________________________________________________________________

Wilbur

Hey

Just wanted to check up on you

I'm fine

You are?

Y/N, it's okay if you're not, you don't have to hide it

Oh please

Fake it till you make it amirite

But fr I'm fine

You didn't look fine when you left

Nobody at that company is fine Wilbur that says ablsoltuely motnhing

The only thing that isn't fine here is how autoricoreccrt is failing me

God this is frustrating

Where are you right now?

Car

Going home

You're texting while driving?

What

No

Lmao

You think I can cdrive a car without causing an accident?

Nah  friend is driving

What friend?

Eret

Herobrine's child?

Yeah them

You're friends with them?