CHAPTER 10: FATHER

ENDING DATE: 15/11/2021
          𝙷𝙴𝙻𝙻𝙾 𝚂𝚃𝙰𝚁𝚂

𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚂 𝙸𝚂 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙻𝙰𝚂𝚃 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁, 𝙸𝚃'𝚂 𝙱𝙴𝙴𝙽 𝙰 𝙵𝚄𝙽 𝙹𝙾𝚄𝚁𝙽𝙴𝚈 𝙲𝚁𝙴𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚂 𝙱𝙾𝙾𝙺, 𝙸 𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝙰𝙻𝙻 𝙾𝙵 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝚆𝙷𝙾 𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙳 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚆𝙷𝙾𝙻𝙴 𝙱𝙾𝙾𝙺 𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽 𝙰𝙵𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙼𝚈 𝚆𝙰𝚁𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙸𝙽 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 3. 𝚃𝙾 𝙱𝙴 𝙷𝙾𝙽𝙴𝚂𝚃, 𝙸'𝙳 𝙽𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙾𝚄𝙶𝙷𝚃 𝙸'𝙳 𝙵𝙸𝙽𝙸𝚂𝙷 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚂, 𝙱𝚄𝚃 𝚈𝙴𝚃 𝙸 𝙳𝙸𝙳. 𝚃𝙷𝙰𝙽𝙺𝚂 𝙵𝙾𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚂𝚄𝙿𝙿𝙾𝚁𝚃 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙷𝙾𝙿𝙴 𝚃𝙾 𝚂𝙴𝙴 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙸𝙽 𝙱𝙾𝙾𝙺 2.

𝚈𝙾𝚄𝚁𝚂
𝕁𝕒𝕩𝕠𝕟 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕤

                              𝔼𝐧ʲ𝓸Y
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sierra's father couldn't believe what he had seen, his daughter, a murderer, he was so anxious he went to check up on her.

'Hey Sierra, is everything okay?' asked her father. 'Yeah dad, why do you ask?' asked Sierra. 'I'm just worrying about you, I want us to be honest with each other sweetie, I would never lie to you and I hope you wouldn't too.' said her father. 'Of course daddy.' said Sierra. 'Please don't call me daddy, it's weird, call me Dad.' said her father. 'Okay, Daaad' laughed Sierra. 'I have to call someone.' said her father. 'Okay, dad.' said Sierra.

Sierra's father kept on calling the pastor until he picked up.

'Hello?'

'Pastor Patrick'

'Who is this, I'm in the middle of a prayer.'

'Pastor, it's me, Mathew.'

'Meet me at Churchill.' said the pastor as he dropped the call.

As it was almost three, Matthew showered, dressed, and got ready to leave. 'Dad, where are you going?' asked Sierra. 'I'm going... to my friend's house.' lied Mathew. 'Oh, is it Steve, can I come?' asked Sierra. 'Uh... No it's not Steve, it's Micheal.' said Mathew. 'Who is Micheal?' asked Sierra. 'Someone, sweetie, I need to go or else I'll be late.' said Mathew as he ran. 'Oh-oh-okay.' sighed Sierra. 'With Mom out of town, there's nothing I can do, I better follow him.' said Sierra as she jumped in the boot.

'Hello, Pastor.' greeted Matthew. 'Hello Matthew, how have you been.' said Patrick. 'Bad, I think the demon went in Sierra, she killed one of her friends.' said Mathew. 'Impossible, The demon was long gone, plus I told Starla to not do anything that may transfer the demon.' said Patrick. 'What do you mean?' asked Matthew. 'I mean, I gave Starla a week to go to school and not get intimate with anyone.' said Pastor. 'Uh-oh.'  said Matthew. 'What did you do.' asked the Pastor. 'Well...-

                     29 February 1918

As Matthew and his friends were walking, they asked Mathew. 'Bro, why don't you have a girlfriend.' 'Yeah, are you gay?' 'Ew, no.' 'Don't have to be homophobic you know.' 'Oh yeah, forgot your gay.' 'Guilty.' 'No, but seriously, why don't you have a girlfriend.' 'I'm still waiting for the perfect girl.' 'Well, I doubt that there is a "Perfect" girl in this world.' 'Negative.' Laughed Matthew as he punched one of his friends.

As Matthew was walking to the school gate, he bumped into someone. 'Uh, sorry.' said Matthew. 'Urgh, watch where your walking next time, piece of shit.' said Starla as she passed by. 'Woah bro, you could've died.' said one of his friends. 'I did, I died in love.' said Matthew. 'Woah dude, you like Starla.' his friend said. 'That's her name, Starla, haa.' sighed Matthew. 'I'm going to talk to her.' said Matthew as he left. 'Good luck, your going to need it.' his friends laughed.