CHAPTER 3: BROTHER & SISTER

It was finally the weekend and it was time for Sierra to go visit her friends. As Sierra was heading to the bathroom, of course, her brother and sister came to irritate her. 'Well-Well, if it isn't the ugly SON OF A BITCH, the biggest mistake Dad and Mom had,' Said her sister. 'Ugh!, every time I want to cry when I see her ugly face,' Said her brother. They both laugh and pushed her, as they passed. 'STOP!' said Sierra. 'You guys talk too much, don't you, I mean do you guys hear yourself when you talk, oh yeah you don't and before you leave, if you think I'm ugly, Look in the mirror will you, thank you,' Said Sierra, As her brother and sister tried to talk back, they slipped and fell and luckily they didn't break a bone, yet.

As Sierra left the house, her brother and sister followed her. When Sierra was driving she knew something was up, so she did something stupid and jumped out of the car, rolling on the road, as the car was driving on its own, it turned and crashed, but luckily her brother and sister jumped out too.

As Sierra arrived at her friend's house, it was dark, and dogs barked louder than before. ' Hey, guys, who's ready to watch a romantic movie,' Said Sierra. 'I think we should watch My College Story, it's really nice,' Said Sasha.
As they watched the movie, Sierra's brother and sister wanted to ruin their time together, So Sierra's sister went on the chimney and threw old expired milk, and Sierra's brother went to the electrical circuit and cut the power. 'Ah man, I guess the powers off.' Said Sasha. As Sierra's sister heard Sasha say that she threw one of the bowls and it frightened Sasha and Jackson. 'Uh... what was that?' asked Sasha. 'I don't know, but I'm scared, I think I'm gonna leave,' Said Jackson. As Jackson left, Sierra's brother followed him and as soon as he saw him come down the stairs, he threw a blade and luckily it missed Jackson, Jackson screamed for his life. 'AHHHHHHH!' Scream Jackson. As soon as they heard Jackson scream, they ran downstairs as soon as possible. 'What happened, why did you scream?' Asked Sasha. As Jackson tried to answer her, there was a weird sound coming from the chimney and as they peeped, the expired milk fell and splash on their faces. "Hahaha haha!" Laughed her brother and sister. 'This was the greatest night ever, hahaha!' Said her brother and sister as they left. 'Wow, your brother and sister are so horrible,' Said Sasha. 'Yeah, I'm gonna go home and shower and cry,' Sobbed Jackson as he left. 'Oh don't worry, they are gonna die,' Said Sierra.

As her brother and sister entered the living room, the lights went off. 'Ha-ha-ha, it won't work with us, Sierra,' Laughed Her sister. As Sierra entered the room, lighting shot the TV. 'Ahhhhhhhh!' Scream Her brother and Sister. When they looked up they saw Sierra floating. 'WHAT THE FUCK!' said her sister. 'You guys like to ruin my life, WAIT!, You guys still ruin my life, what is your problem, WHY DID I EVER DO TO DESERVE THIS!' Shouted Sierra. As she got angrier, her eyes turned red. 'But now you won't have the chance to ruin anything, because you're no longer gonna be here, Bye Bye.' Said Sierra. As Thunder strikes, knives and blades came flying straight to Sierra. 'Hope you like hell,' Said Sierra. As she looked into their eyes, all the knives and blades went towards them and cut them into pieces. Their blood flew up and went into Sierra's mouth. 'Mmmm' numbed Sierra. When Sierra came down, she took the expired milk and threw it on them. 'Hahahahahah! Looks who's got the last laugh,' Laughed Sierra.

As Sierra felt her parents head downstairs from their rooms, she threw the bodies outside in a hole, sucked all the blood, and threw the knives and blades back in the drawer, clean and her eyes turned back from red to blue.

'What was that noise?' Asked her parents. 'What noise, and what am I doing home, wasn't I at Sasha's?' Asked Sierra. Her parents came down and took Sierra back to her room. When her dad tried to get himself a drink, he saw blood on Sierra's phone and knew something was up.

...

HEY GUYS, JAXON STARS HERE I WOULD JUST LIKE TO WARN YOU GUYS, THAT FROM CHAPTER 4 THE BOOK WILL GET MORE VIOLENT, MORE DISGUSTING, AND MORE SENSITIVE, ALL I CAN SAY IS READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Yours
Jaxon Stars