Chapter 5: The baby

While Sierra's cousins were entering the house, Sierra woke up and she ran quickly to the telephone before it could ring. 'Ring! Ring! Ring!'

'Hello'

'Hello, can I please speak to Starla.'
('Mom it's for you)

'Hello?'

'Hey, girl! guess what, I'M Pregnant.'

'Shut up! no way.'

'Yes way.'

'I'm an aunt!, you know what, we are on our way, hang on tight.'

'What was that?' Asked Sierra. 'Your aunt is pregnant!' Said her mom. 'YAY!' shouted Sierra. 'C'mon get dressed,' Said Starla.

After dressing up, Everyone ran to the car. 'Ok chill, we are just gonna see your Mom,' Said Starla. As they drove off, it started to get late. 'Auntie, I'm scared.' Said Sierra's little cousin. 'Oh sweetie, Auntie's here.' Said Starla. Starla put the car on self-drive and put Sierra's little cousin on her lap. As they fell asleep, the car took a wrong turn and headed Into a forest.

'What the, Ahhhhh!' Shouted Starla. As Starla tried steering the steering wheel, it got off. 'OH MY FRICKIN GOSH!' Shouted Starla. Starla knew they had no chance, so she came up with a plan. 'Kids! Kids!, we gonna have to jump out the car,' Said Starla. 'Why Auntie?' Asked Sierra's little cousin. 'Just follow my lead, okay!' Said Starla. As soon as Starla saw the car moving close to the river, she took them and jumped. 'Ahhhhhhhh!' They all fell in the water as well as the car. 'Is Everyone okay?' Asked Starla. They swam to the surface and headed back to the road. 'Auntie, where is Sierra?' Said Sierra's little cousin. 'I don't know sweetie, she probably must be at your mom's house,' Said Starla.

'Hey, Sierra, where is your mom?' Asked her Aunt. 'Somewhere,' Said Sierra. Sierra's eyes turned red. 'Sweetie, why are your eyes red?' Said Aunt. Sierra's aunt started to float. "Sierra, stop! I'm pregnant,' Said Aunt Scaredly. 'I don't give a fuck! that baby cannot be born,' Said Sierra. 'Please no, it's my first child,' Sobbed Aunt. Sierra started to float too and her fingernails started to grow long.

'AAHHHH!' Shouted Aunt. 'What is wrong with you, why my child,' Shouted Aunt. Sierra's fingernails went in her Aunt's Vigina, through her intestines, and in her stomach grabbing the baby. 'NOOOOOOOO!' Shouted her Aunt. Sierra took the baby not being fully grown, sat it on the ground, and poked with ten of her nails. As Sierra's Aunt saw that she fainted and Sierra killed her too by poking her heart with one of the nails and flushing it down the toilet, BLOOD EVERYWHERE!

'FBI! OPEN UP!' Shouted the guards. When the guards broke down the door they saw Sierra's aunt dead and Sierra wasn't there. 'Sh- She's gone,' Said the Guard. They covered her up with a blanket and buried her the same day.

As Starla and the kids were walking they found Sierra. 'Oh hey Sie-' without finishing, Starla's phone began to ring. Ring...Ring!

"Hello"

"Hello, is this Starla?, Angels Sister."

"Yes, Sorry we are on our way"

"We suggest you go home?'

"Why? Is visiting ours over?"

"No..., you see..."

"She has passed"

By hearing that, Starla and dropped the phone and fell on her knees. 'No...No...Noooooo!' Sobbed Starla. 'Who would wanna kill a pregnant woman, why just why?' Sobbed Starla. 'Auntie? is everything okay?' Asked Sierra's little cousin. Starla stood up and wiped her tears off. 'Yes sweetie, C'mon let's go drop you at your father's home,' Said Starla as she took their hand and caught a cab.

As Sierra got in her eyes turned from red to blue. But Sierra didn't realize someone saw how she killed her Aunt.