CHAPTER 7: ORIGIN - PART 2

𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚙𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚓𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚢, 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚕𝚕. ♥︎❣︎

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 2 𝚘𝚏 𝙾𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚒𝚗, 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚒𝚝. ☻︎☺︎︎

𝚅𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚊𝚢, 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚒𝚜 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚎𝚗𝚍, 𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚒𝚜 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚘𝚏 10 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 3 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚕𝚎𝚏𝚝, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚊 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔 2. 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚜𝚘 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚜 𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚎   

                            ꨄ︎ 𝙴𝕟𝒋ᴏ𝓎 ꨄ︎

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As they sat Starla on the car seat, they got in and Starla's dad drove off to the church. 'I've never seen anything like this before, but how just how?' Said the pastor confused. 'Well, I think there's something that I have to tell you, pastor.' Said Starla's dad. 'What have you guys done.' Said the pastor angrily. 'Well........-

20 December 1965(Baby shower)

Everyone came to celebrate Anna's baby shower. 'Hey, girl' said her best friend. 'I can't believe your preggie with Ronald, Wow just wow.' Said her BFF. As Everyone entered, the party started getting crazy. As Anna sat down on the chair, her BFF took her and went to her bedroom with her other friends. 'Hey, what did you bring me to my bedroom.' Said Anna. 'Oh, you'll see.' Said Her BFF as she took out a board game. 'Is-Is that the Ouija board.' Said Anna Scared. 'No, it's the demon realm board.' Said her BFF. 'But it's still a demon board and I don't think I should play this game while I'm pregnant.' Said Anna. 'Nonsense.' Said Her BFF. Her BFF took the board and wrote a note, then placed it on the board. 'Why did you put a note on the board?' Asked Anna confused. Before Her BFF could answer, the power cut. 'What...the...fuck?' Asked one of her friends. All the doors shut and locked, guests started to scream. 'Ahhhhhhh' people tried to break the door, but it wouldn't work. Everyone started to look up as Anna's bedroom door opened. Anna and her friends ran down and saw it. Some cloud in the dining room, red appeared. 'What have you done Jessica.' Said Anna. 'I-I don't know.' Said Jessica sadly. As Everyone looked up, something came out of that cloud and started absorbing everyone. 'Ahhhhhhhh!' Everyone screamed as they went in that cloud. 'This is all my fault, I shouldn't have done that dare.' Sobbed Jessica. 'What dare?' Asked Anna. 'Listen, there's something that I have to tell you, I have a crush on Ronald and I was dared to kill you so I could have him to myself, but when I heard you were preggie, I knew I had to kill the baby scarily, and that's why I played the game but I didn't know it was gonna turn out like this, I'm...Sorry' Sobbed Jessica. Anna fell to the ground with betrayal and disappointment in her heart. Jessica tried to hold her hand but Anna pushed it away. 'What is wrong with you, you know I love Ronaldo but yet you still had a crush on him, and the worse is that you were gonna kill me, ME!, YOU KNOW WHAT FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU JESSICA, NONE OF WHAT I'M SAYING WILL WORK!' Shouted Anna. Anna grabbed Jessica and pushed her towards the cloud. 'No please don't, My mom is sick and she needs me.' Sobbed Jessica. 'You should've known you were messing with the wrong person.' said Anna. 'Please Anna, Please.' Sobbed Jessica more. 'GO...TO...HELL!' Shouted Anna as she pushed her to the cloud. 'NOOoooooo!' Screamed Jessica as the cloud took her. As Anna looked to the cloud, her eyes turned red and her baby kicked very hard. "Ahhhhhh" shouted Anna as she fell unconscious. As soon as Anna fell, the cloud disappeared, the doors unlocked and the lights came back on. Anna's mom came running. 'Call 911, NOW!' Anna's mom shouted.

                       PRESENT-DAY

'I think that's how Starla got possessed.' Said Ronald. 'You fool!, have you guys realized what you've done, the time Anna fell and lost consciousness, the demon might have possessed her, what have you do-.' Without finishing, the car's gas had finished and Starla woke up. 'Where am I?, Dad?' Asked Starla Confused. 'Sweetie we need to take you to church so the pastor can pray for you.' Said Ronald. 'WHAT! you think I have a demon in me, Why!' Asked Starla Angrily. Starla got mad that led to her eyes turning red. After her eye's turned red, the sky too. 'Oh no, it's coming.' Said the Pastor. 'What's coming?' Asked Ronald. Starla flew up to the sky through the car's roof. 'No one will be happy on this earth, no one will ever be.' Said Starla as she flew to Billy. 'We are in deep trouble, it seems the demon has overpowered her, right now we are not looking at Starla, we're looking at Kranus.' Said the pastor.

Starla broke Billy's roof, hitting the ground. 'Baby? I'm so glad you're okay.' Said Billy as he hugged her. Starla ripped of Billy's clothes leaving him naked. Then Starla turned into a dude. 'St-Starla?' Asked billy confused. Starla turned Billy around aiming for Billy's ass. 'You've always raped and force to kiss girls, Well..., it's time you feel the pain.' Said Starla. She took his ass giving an erection that led to him moaning. 'Ahhhhhh.... FUCK!' Moaned Billy. 'How does it feel.' Asked Starla. 'It...it...it feels gooood, I should've been sucking dicks, fuck me harder.' Said Billy. Starla took out her cock which turned back to her vigina and her original gender. 'Where are you going, I thought you were fucking me?' Asked Billy. 'Fuck you, pervert.' said Starla as she  looked up to the sky and flew away.

A knock on the door made Billy stand up, naked heading for the door. 'John, what are you doing here?' Asked Billy. 'Billy, there is something I need to tell you, I'm horny.' Said, John. 'Oh...k?' Said Billy. Without hesitation, John kissed Billy passionately. As Billy pulled away, he said 'I want you to take off all your clothes so we can fuck.' John took his clothes including his underwear, held billy and they both had their first sex, a new relationship has begun and new girls won't be forced to date him anymore.

As Starla flew, looking for her new target, she got hit and fell into a net. When they tried to carry Starla, a voice shouted in the clouds. 'Leave her alone!' Said the voice as the pastor and Ronald flew into a wall. 'No one will stop me this time, the world will hear Kranus speak, hahaha hahaha!' Laughed Kranus. Soon there was a crack in the ground, which led to people falling in and dying. Not so soon, the cloud too went in and started absorbing people. 'We have to stop that cloud before it kills everyone at 𝚏𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚜𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚠.' Said the pastor as they got in the car and drove off.

Ronald kept on staring at how people were dying. 'Ronald, you need to come see this, NOW!' said the pastor as Ronald came. 'There's a reason why the red cloud stopped when Anna's best friend flew in, the demon that is there now is Anna's best friend, Jessica, the only person who Jessica wants is you.' Said the pastor. Ronald fell on his knees, in shock. 'I need you to go and hit this Arrow in Jessica's heart when you trick her into kissing you.' Said the pastor. 'What!?' Shouted Ronald in shock. 'Please Ronald, You need to Save Starla.' Said the pastor.

When they arrived, Ronald's heart started to beat, but he knew he had to save Starla. 'Hey Kranus!' Shouted Ronald. 'WHAT!?' Shouted Kranus.' 'Jessica, I need you to listen to me.' Said Ronald. Everything stopped and went back together. 'Jessica, I should've told you this long ago, I love you, I love you so much Jessica, you mean the world to me, please can I get a kiss.' Said Ronald. Without hesitation, Kranus turned into Jessica and when they were about to kiss, Jessica said 'I'm not dum Ronald, I know you don't love me.' 'Neither am I.' Said Ronald as he took the Arrow and poked it in her. 'Ahh! Noooooo' Screamed Jessia as she flew around. When she exploded, Everyone flew away into buildings and walls.

When Ronald stood up, he saw Starla running to him and hugging him. 'Oh Daddy, I love you a lot.' Said Starla. 'I love you too, Sweetie.' Said Ronald as he carried her on his back.

When they walked to the car, Starla's eyes
kept on switching blue to red, and eventually into blue.

                   Sierra's birth (1985)

After giving birth to Sierra, Sierra's mom was so happy. 'It's a girl, what would you like to name her.' Said the doctor. 'Sierra, her name is Sierra.' Said STARLA. 'So? What did you name her?' Asked Ronald. 'I named her Sierra, close to my name, Starla.' said Starla.