CHAPTER 4: The Therapist

Sierra forgot everything that has happened for the past four days, all she can remember is when Cherry pushed her and she fell.

'Mom, dad?, what's happening, why am I back home?' Asked Sierra. This made the father more suspicious, he knew something was up, so he suggested. 'Why don't I take you to a therapist Huh?' Said Her dad. 'Sure?' Said Sierra.

As they were driving, Sierra noticed something. 'Hey? Where are Jenna and Joseph?' Asked Sierra. 'I don't know, they must be gone to a party again, I'm checking on them,' Replied Sierra's father. As the phone rang, without a second it went to voicemail. 'Hmm? that's weird, your sister always answers the phone,' Said Sierra's dad confused. When he called for the second time, someone answered.

'Hello?'

'Sweetie? is that you?'

'Oh hey Hunny, why are you calling on Jenna's phone?'

'That's the same thing I wanted to ask you?'

'Well, I heard the noise coming from the couch, soo?'

'You know what its fine, CYA.'

'Bye.'

The dad was starting to worry because he knows Jenna always answers her phone.

As they arrived Sierra took a seat and waited for her dad. As she was waiting, Sierra suddenly fainted, falling to the ground. 'Ahhhhh!' Everyone screams. Sierra's dad took Sierra and headed to the receptionist.' "LISTEN, I NEED SOMEONE NOW NOW!" Said Sierra's dad. 'Uhhh, Yes in-room 574' said the Receptionist. Sierra's dad ran looking for room 574, opening every door, until he found it.

As he entered the room, it was dark the lights were broken, her dad started to be terrified. 'Uh, hello? is there anybody?' Said her dad. 'Yes, come on in,' said a strange voice. As Sierra's dad placed Sierra on the floor the lights went on and the door shut. Sierra stood up stunned. 'Uh, what happened?' Asked Sierra. 'Sweetie, I'm Dr. Sweeger, your therapist,' said Sweeger. 'I would like for your dad to leave please,' said Sweeger. As the father left, sweeger looked at Sierra. 'Tjuhara, tembanunu, ektosulokutorucsotumcontunievi, Sierra ehlatosummondrigin,' Said Dr. Sweeger. 'Uh, what are you say-' without finishing, Sierra fainted.

'How do you know me?' Said a strong voice. 'I know who you are, why did you choose her?' Replied Sweeger. As Sierra stood up, she looked at Dr. Sweeger. 'She is kind, weak, and useful, did you know she killed three people,' Laughed the voice. 'You better leave her or else I'll take you out of her myself,' said Sweeger. 'I'd like to see you try,' Said the voice.

As sweeger tried to say something, she started to float. 'I'M NOT SCARED OF YOU, KRANUS!' Shouted Sweeger. 'Oh, I'm gonna ruin you,' Said Kranus. Sierra's mouth started to open, tentacles coming out of her mouth. 'WHAT, THE?' said Sweeger. 'YOU DON'T MESS WITH A DEMON!' said Kranus.

All the tentacles started poking into sweeger as she was screaming

All the tentacles started poking into sweeger as she was screaming. 'Ahhhhh!' Screamed Sweeger. 'Hahaha hahaha,' laughed Kranus. 'I-it doesn't m-matter, my people w-will en-' As she tried to finish, one of the tentacles took her heart out and ate it. 'Goodbye Sweeger,' Said Kranus. As usual, Sweeger popped.

As the door opened, Sierra fainted again. 'Sierra, Sierra, Sweetie, please wake up,' Sobbed her dad. As Sierra woke up, she remembered. 'Dad, I know, I know where Jen and Jo are, come on,' Said Sierra as they ran.

As Sierra went to a dark ally, she found them, dead. 'Ahhhhh!' Sobbed Sierra. Sierra's dad was so frightened he took Sierra and headed home, leaving their bodies there.

As they arrived home, Sierra's dad knew what he had to do. For the first time, Sierra's eyes didn't turn red. So was it Sierra or Kranus.