CHAPTER 2: MISS WILSON

As Sierra woke up, of course, she went to take a shower, and as she opened the tap, instead of water coming out, blood came out through the bath, and the showerhead. The room started to fill with blood everywhere.

When Sierra's parents came to check what happened, as they opened the door blood came running out the room, filling the house with blood. 'Everyone out NOW!' yelled their dad. As soon as they heard their dad scream, they ran out of their rooms and headed for the front door, but as Sierra came out, the blood created a way for her to let her through. Everyone was shocked to see Sierra clothed and cleaned.

'How but how are you not filled with blood, how just how?' Her sister shouted. When her sister tried to push her so she could fall on the blood, suddenly her sister slipped and dropped to the ground, 'OUCH!'. Yelled her sister.

When she stood up, her father saw a glass cut through her eye, 'DADDY! DADDY! CALL THE MOTHERFUCKEN AMBULANCE!' Yelled her sister. Her dad took his phone and he noticed his phone was filled with blood and couldn't work. 'I'll take you to the hospital sweetheart, you don't bother,' said the father, As the father and Sierra's sister took off. Sierra's mom said, 'I guess this means you guys are going to school with Mommy! YAY!' said her mom.

When they arrived, Sierra left the car without saying goodbye. When Sierra opened the school doors, everyone was looking at her, and as she passed, phones started to fall and smash. As Sierra arrived at her lockers to see her friends, her eyes turned from red to blue and her clothes changed. 'Hey Sierra, funny seeing you here,' Said Sasha. 'Yeah, I thought you were gonna stay home since your house was filled with blood,' Replied Jackson. 'Yeah, but I have to come to school for education right?' Said Sierra. They nodded and headed to class but as Sierra tried to enter, Miss Wilson pulled her back and said, 'Detention Now!'

Sierra entered the detention room and so did Miss Wilson. 'I heard that you caused everyone's phones to break, do you know how much that could cost for the school to pay,' Said Miss Wilson.

'I'm sorry Miss Wilson but you've wasted your time talking to me, you see I did break everyone's phone because I wanted to, so listen here Bitch! I don't give a fuck about anybody, so since your sad,' Said Sierra as her eyes turned red, again and Miss Wilson started to ascend. 'Put me down, young women,' Said Miss Wilson. As Sierra closed her hand, Miss Wilson started to suffocate. 'Bye-bye, Miss Wilson,' Said a scary voice. Sierra started to laugh so noisily the building shook. When Sierra finished, Miss Wilson popped, and her blood and organs flew throughout the room. When Sierra left, her eyes turned blue and she went to class.

'Rrrrr!' The fire bell rang and everyone ran out of the school. The cops arrived and went to check the school, as they came out, they told everyone what happened and they said they will find out who killed Miss Wilson.

As Sierra went to her dad's car, she took out her middle finger and licked the blood of Miss Wilson.