His husband was the hottest man he knows, and he feels so liberated when his godly sculpted figure wrecks his pretty little ass with just a simple spank. He loves seeing the bloodlust run through his hazel eyes. And god he loves it when Ashton kills just for him. He loves Ashton being protective of him. Don't get him wrong, he is perfectly capable of taking care of himself. But it's so much better having someone who would do it for you. And he'd kill for Ashton to. He has before, definitely not as much as his husband, but a few, definitely.

He was getting so horny and turned on by his husband's low moans, he just couldn't wait for him to treat his hole like he was now, fucking fast. "Daddy's gonna cum, and you're gonna take all of it," he moans, cumming down his throat, feeling Michael swallow around his cock.

Ashton pulls out suddenly, stroking his already semi hard, wet shaft, looking at Michael with animalistic eyes. "Couch, now. I don't think I can make it to the bedroom without fucking you." He pants, grabbing Michael by the collar of his shirt, yanking him to the living room. The dirty blonde lays his husband over the arm of the chair, lifting his skirt up to see sinfully tight panties. Michael moans and jerks forward when Ashton spanks his ass hard, multiple times and not stopping until Michael was sniffling. His whole ass was red, hand marks more prevalent at some places than others.

His ass was burning and it would hurt like shit, but he couldn't wait for his bare raw ass to slap against Ashton's groin when he fucked him. "Tell me how you feel, love." Ashton asked. Michael moaned, he loved how his husband could show so much care, but then know it was just a front he could put up in front of victims.

"Feels so good daddy. L-love it when you lose control." He says honestly. Ashton smirks putting his hand around his husband's neck, bringing his ear up to his mouth, making him choke. "Hmm, daddy's gonna pound you and no making pretty noises. I wanna see you struggle." He says, biting Michael's neck until it bleed a little. Michael nods, mushing his lips together to keep himself shut up.

He loves how they both can go equally crazy when it comes to bloodlust, but when it gets to bed, Ashton's the one that goes absolutely crazy. It makes him feel taken care of. It makes him feel dominated and he fucking craves it. And only Ashton can feed his masochistic cravings. His daddy yanks his panties to the side, and alines his cock with his hole, no prep or lube, just taking him raw. He pushes in fast, no hesitation. Michael covers his mouth with his hands, squeezing his eyes shut tight. It hurt so much but the masochist in him screamed in pleasure. He was particularly loud in bed, so to not be able to moan or whimper or whine or scream daddy was extremely difficult. He uses the couch pillow which was right next to him, muffling whatever accidentally slipped from his mouth, if it did.

His cock was aching for a release, the bottom of it rubbing up against the rough couch material. And god Ashton just knew how to have anyone destroyed in seconds. But particularly his husband, have him begging and crying for release, to screaming to the point the neighbours in the opposite house could hear. He knew the exact way to his prostate, and he knew the tightness Michael's hole would always provide him. Wrapped tightly around his cock with warm wet velvety walls, clenching around daddy's big cock, his fat ass meeting his hips.

Ashton growls possessively, lowering himself to his lover's ear, "You're fucking mine. Only mine. Only person that can make daddy cum. You're the only person daddy can touch, understand?" He asks sternly, watching the platinum blonde nod desperately. "You can only make noises when you cum. And you can only cum after daddy does, so you better help daddy if you wanna be a loud dirty slut."

Michael arches his back, creating a dip for Ashton to put his hands on, as he clenches his hole as tight as he could. He could feel a moan just on the verge of spewing past his lips. He could only contain so much pleasure.