Creep [F]

A/N: I know I said I'd NEVER write about cheating, AND THIS IS NOT A CHEATING STORY! But here's a story where Ashton saw a weird man trying to kiss Michael when they went to a bar, and saw how Michael was panicking and trying to push him off. So he gave a hand by punching him.
•••

"Bub! I got the keys, let's go!" Ashton called out, standing at the door waiting for his boyfriend to get finished. "Coming babe!" Michael shouted, rushing down the stairs with a smile on his face. It was the first time in a month that they'd be meeting up with their friends Luke and Calum. They've all been very busy, but they now finally have made time for each other again.

"M'here!" Michael said stand up straight with his hands by his side, as if he were standing to attention, smiling at his boyfriend. He likes acting silly and cute around Ashton, it makes him feel small and adorable. Ashton chuckles, reaching out to hug Michael while he was still in that position, squeezing him tightly. "You look beautiful bub. I love it when you're silly."

~

"LUKE! CAL!" Michael squeals, running towards them to hug the boy when he gets into sight. Ashton jogs behind him, reaching quickly to join the group hug. "Oh my god it's been too fucking long." Luke mumbles, sighing happily into their friend group hug. "Let's go in!" Ashton said, holding Michaels hand as they entered the club.

They didn't actually want to drink, but they liked the atmosphere of the club, loud and hyped up. (A/N I'm not making them drink because I respect Ashton's sobriety and I'm really proud if him for it!) "Let's go sit at the bar! I love sitting at the bar!" Michael squealed, tugging his boyfriend's hands towards the bar. They all sat down, talking about what has happened in their lives in the past month.

"I needa go to the toilet, anyone else wanna come with me?" Ashton asked, Luke raising his hand and getting off the chair. Calum clicked his tongue, "sooo, now that he's not here, how are things going on with Ashton?"

"He's been really good, I come home super late from work sometimes and he's always still awake, saying that he won't and can't sleep without me." Michael blushes, looking at the glass of water in his hands. "Aww that's cute, were you two still active in bed? I mean we were all busy but I still had time to bang Luke." Calum smirked, he and Luke were a more kinky couple, while Michael and Ashton were more the romantic kind. The amount of times Luke and Calum had tried to get the other couple into a sex store was uncountable, but it only worked once. And the only thing they got was kitten ears for Michael because he thought it was 'cute', and he wears it out for carnival nights.

"Yeah we are," he blushed, "whenever I come back from work looking and feeling like absolute shit, he takes care of me and just loves me."

Calum rolled his eyes sarcastically, "You guys made sex cute and I don't even know how." Michael giggled. "Alright well, I'm going to go request a song from the Deejay, BRB!" He hoped off the stool leaving Michael alone there.

Michael's POV

I sighed, looking through my phone while I was alone.

"What's a pretty boy like you doing alone here?" I heard a deep voice from behind me say. I jumped in my seat, turning my phone off to see who it was. It was a man around his 30s, he looked drunk off his ass and probably couldn't even sit properly, which he proved when he tried to get on the seat next to mine, which was Ashton's. "Um, sir that seat's taken. M-my boyfriend's sitting there." I said, playing around with my fingers. I was an introvert and  absolutely hated meeting new people, and got nervous when someone I knew wasn't around.

"Screw your boyfriend! I can make you feel so much better." He whispered, hand reaching to touch me, but I dodged it. I was too scared to slap the man's hand away but I did not want anybody else but Ashton touching my body. "Sir you're too drunk to think properly please just leave me alone." I panicked, looking around to see if anyone was coming back.