The Dark Life*

Where Ashton and Michael lived a life that was condemned by society and general human rights, but their love was stronger than any other.

⚠️warnings!⚠️
Contains mentions of
- blood
- murder/serial killer
- sadist
- rough sex
- choking
- gore
If any of this is not up your alley I HIGHLY suggest you do not read it!

There's a soft Malum smut coming up soon, don't worry
Xx

I wrote it after watching a killer movie lol.

~~~~~

Michael smiled widely when his tall buff husband walked into the house. There was a knife in Ashton's bloody hands, and a sickening smile on his face. But it was a smile that Michael loved. He loved Ashton when he went overboard, while he was doing what he loves. "Hey my sweetheart, how was your day?" Ashton asks sweetly, gently placing the slightly cleaned up bloody knife on a piece of tissue on their little desk near the door. Michael skipped over to his love, his skirt flowing around his ass and mid-thighs. He hugs the killer, placing a loving kiss to Ash.

"Missed you so much baby. You look happy, who'd you kill today?" He asks softly, staring into soft yet deep, dark hazel eyes, using his thumb to wipe off a nearly dried blood droplet on his cheek.

Ashton hums into the careful gesture from his husband, following him as he lead them to the kitchen to wash his face off. "He was Daniel Wainman. He looked at you in a way I didn't like at the mall 2 days ago." He says casually, staring into green eyes that squinted in a smile at his lover's protectiveness. "Can't have anybody eyeing my sweet baby like that, can I?" He asks, watching Michael turn back around with a face cloth, dabbing his washed face softly. "No, 'course not. I'm yours." He says dreamily, pushing his chest against the older man's one, gently holding his face.

They may have led rough, violent lives that looked anything but gentle, but they can't help but do anything for each other, even if it means putting down their harsh demeanour in front of their victims to kissy up to each other. Ashton wrapped his strong arms behind his back, accepting the kiss. "And I'm yours. I'd do anything for you, Michael. I'd kill for you. Just for you, sugar."

Michael scrunched up his nose happily at the nickname, taking off the dirty blonde's black shirt, tossing it into their laundry.

All of a sudden Michael leaves a small love bite on Ashton's neck, dropping to his knees and unbuckling his belt and jeans as quickly as he could. "Anything for you... daddy. How 'bout a little gift for showing 'em who I belong to?" Michael asks seductively, lip tracing over his cock outline on his tight boxers, fingers resting against his V-line. "Go crazy daddy."

"Yea baby girl? Gonna be so good for daddy? Suck daddy's cock, sweetheart, it's all for you." Michael hums in delight, desperately taking off Ashton's boxers, moaning and whimpering at the sight of his semi hard cock. His soft wet tongue glides through the slit, looking up at the latter through his lashes. His pink lips wrap around his tip, sucking on it to gather up the precum, before taking his whole long and thick shaft into his mouth. Michael moans around his dick, smiling when he felt Ashton's large hand thread through his short hair, tugging harshly on it, holding it in place as he fucks his face.

Ashton smirks, his sadistic mind feeling full at the sight and sounds of his husband choking and crying from his shaft. Of course Ashton loves Michael with his entire life and would never hurt Michael if he didn't want it... but he did mention go crazy earlier, so...
"Mm, such a bad cock slut, aren't you? But you're only a slut for daddy, only for daddy to wreck. Only for daddy to use. Only for me to fuck as I want. Isn't that right, precious? Anyone else who looks at my precious like that doesn't deserve to live." He seduces calmly, fucking hard into his mouth, down his throat. "Such a slutty boy." Michael gags, looking innocently up at him, moaning around his cock, just unable to stop.