Yibo wriggled his body quickly to get out of Zhan's hold.

"Leave me...." Said Yibo while twisting but Zhan gripped even tighter.

"Shhh....don't move....just sleep...." Said Zhan.

"I will not do anything Yibo....trust me..." Said Zhan as Yibo calmed down a little.

"I....can never trust....a Alpha....you all like dominating.... And you are doing the same with me..." Said Yibo in a low voice.

Zhan turned Yibo to face him and grabbed his face again.

"I am not dominating you Yibo.....and I will never dominate you....." Said Zhan as he cupped Yibo's cheeks.

"And....Atleast not as a husband....but I hope you to start with me as a friends....a friend....with whom....you can share things, your happiness, sadness, your problems....." Said Zhan.

"How will I share my problems with you....when you are my problem..."thought Yibo.

"See Yibo..... I just want you to be happy.....I don't want to see you sad...and I will not force you for anything....you are good as you are....and I appreciate that.... So just have a little faith in me....and understand that I will be there for you always...." Said Zhan as he hugged Yibo.

Yibo didn't moved this time and stayed quite. Somewhere in his heart he wanted to believe Zhan but a part of him was just not allowing him because he don't want the same thing to repeat, even his mom trusted the sweet word of the Alpha and she paid for the consequences.

Next morning
Zhan opened his eyes and felt something heavy on him, as he saw carefully it was Yibo who was clinging to him with his hands around his neck and leg on his waist. Zhan chukkled.

"Last night he was running away....and see him now....clinging to me himself...." Thought Zhan and brushed Yibo's hairs.

"I never thought sleeping with someone in your arms will be this much fun.....its not bad to have a omega...." Thought Zhan.

"And after all......how can it be bad to have such a omega......with these beautiful eyes, this pointy nose and those rosy pink lips....almost adorable.... Of course my omega is the most beautiful omega in the world....no omega can be compared..." Said Zhan while smiling and kissed in Yibo's forehead.

"I should go....or he will be angry if he will see himself in this position..." Said Zhan and quietly moved out of the bed.

As Zhan moved away Yibo opened his eyes. He had heard everything Zhan had said his heart was fluttering because of what Zhan said.

"What does he mean by that..." Said Yibo while blushing.

After Zhan left for jogging Yibo woke up and went to the bathroom and freshen up. He walked downstairs and  went and sat on sofa.

"Good morning Yibo...." Said Zhan as he entered inside.

"Ahnn.....ahh...good....morning..." Said Yibo hesitating. Zhan smiled at it.
Zhan walked upstairs to take a bath and came back after sometime.

"Come Yibo....lets have breakfast...." Said Zhan and Yibo walked to the dining table.

Yibo started eating while Zhan looked at him. Yibo saw Zhan staring at him and bowed his head down quickly feeling shy as he remembered Zhan's words in the morning.

"You know.....Lanren was asking about you....he is really worried....he said you are not talking to him...." Said Zhan.

"Emmm...." Said Yibo while poking his food.

"I hope you both can get along again..." Said Zhan but Yibo didn't said anything.

After the breakfast Yibo went back to the room.

"What should I do....now everyone know that I am a omega....huhh...." Said Yibo.

"No....I will not let that happen...I will tell them everything is fake....it was all a misunderstanding.....yes....I should drink the medicine to keep up the pheromones...." Said Yibo and started searching for his medicines.

"I kept them here only.....where did it go...." Said Yibo while searching.

"I threw your medicines...." Said Zhan as he walked in..

"What...why did you do that.....who gave you permission...." Said Yibo angrily.

"You are not using them again....now you don't need to use them, everyone knows about you...you don't need to hide yourself..." Said Zhan.

"Who the fuck are you tell me that...." Yelled Yibo.

"I said it once.....that you are not using it and that's final....and in the evening you are going to the doctor with me..." Said Zhan.

"I will not go anywhere with you...." Shouted Yibo again.

"You will go....and now you are going to school with me...." Said Zhan.

"I don't want to....I will not go...." Yelled Yibo like a stubborn child.

"Yibo......." Said Zhan and grabbed his arms.

"Don't be stubborn....go and wear your uniform quickly...." Said Zhan in his dominating voice as Yibo's eyes became teary.

"You are same as them.....you said you will not dominate me....but you also did the same....you are no different...." Said Yibo in a breaking voice and walked away from Zhan.

"Yibo...." Said Zhan in a worried voice.

"Go....away.....leave me...." Said Yibo and Zhan walked out of the room.

Please don't hate Zhan for this 😅😅, wait for next chapter.