"Sure....thank you very much Yibo...." Said Zhan and smiled. Yibo blushed lightly as he saw Zhan's smile.

"Hmm.....I.....want to.....say....Thank you.....for the lego's..." Said Yibo hesitating.

"But you don't need to do that for me...." Said Yibo.

"Ahhn....actually..... I like your thank you....but I didn't like the thing you said later.....better if you take that back...." Said Zhan.

"Still.....don't think I will start to trust you....just because of all this...." Said Yibo.

Zhan walked towards Yibo and stood in front of him.

"What...." Asked Yibo as he raised his head to look at Zhan.

"I will not...." Yibo was saying as Zhan pushed a cupcake in his mouth.

"You know....you think a lot and speak a lot too.....when your mood is finally good why are you ruining it...." Said Zhan.

"Mmmm......" Yibo moaned with the cake in his mouth.

"Ahnn....no argument now....eat this silently...." Said Zhan and finally Yibo took the bite. Yibo tried to take the cake from Zhan's hand but Zhan shoved his hand away.

"I am feeding you.....just eat...."said Zhan and again moved the cupcake near Yibo's mouth. Yibo without saying anything took another bite.

Zhan picked up a cake in his other hand and started eating himself too.

" isn't it tasty....."Asked Zhan.

"Yeah.....I don't generally prefer eating sweets but this is really tasty...."said Yibo.

"Yes...." Said Zhan.

Zhan moved another cupcake to Yibo's mouth but as Yibo was about to take a bite Zhan pulled his hand away.

"Ahnnn.....Zhan ge...." Said Yibo and slapped Zhan's arms.

"Ayee....sorry sorry....here...." Said Zhan while laughing and fed the cake to Yibo.

After they finished the cupcakes Zhan took the tissue and wiped Yibo's mouth. Yibo was stuck shock at this gesture of Zhan to him, he didn't even moved when Zhan did so.

"You sit here okay....I am going to throw these...." Said Zhan as he picked up the box and wrappers and kissed on Yibo's lips gently before going.

Yibo felt his heart drumming inside his chest loudly. His body heated up while his face felt like burning.

"You...." Said Yibo but he felt as if his voice get stucked in his throat. But before he could say anything further Zhan was gone.

Yibo face was completely red and his heart felt like bursting any moment. He ran to his room and slipped under the blanket.

For the first time Yibo felt something like this he had no idea what to say or do or how should he react after this, neither he was happy nor he was angry it was just his heart which was acting weirdly.

The feeling of Zhan's lips was still lingering over his.

"Damn.....why am I feeling so nervous....what happened to me...." Said Yibo as he pressed his eyes close.

"Yibo.....dinner....." Said Zhan as he walked inside the room.

"I don't want to eat....I am full...." Said Yibo quickly before Zhan can even finish his sentence.

"Ohhh...." Said Zhan. As he just came to ask Yibo for the dinner because he himself was feeling full after eating so many cupcakes.

Zhan walked lazily to the bed and layed down on the other side. He moved close to Yibo and wrapped his hands around Yibo's waist.