(28) What about McDonalds?

Note: This chapter will be shorter than previous as it is more of a filler chapter. I hope you enjoy.

TWs: Swearing and Platonic Husbands having an a small arguement (sorry if I missed any)

Ranboo POV:

"Okay, what about McDonalds?" I ask Tubbo.

"No!" He shouted. "Do I have to repeat myself?" Tubbo gritted his teeth, trying to keep as calm as possible but it clearly wasn't working.

"I'm sorry" I say as I close the laptop in front of me. "It's just that if we go to college then that is two more years of making Phil and Kristin take care of Micheal during the day and considering they have started fostering again, I don't want to make them have to do that". As I finish my little rant, Micheal climbs up onto my lap and starts to play with toys on the table.

"Well unless you want to be working at McDonalds or Tesco for the rest of your life we need to go to college" Tubbo warned.

We had just gotten our gcse results and the two of us did surprisingly well in them, I cant say the same about our friends but.

"Plus with how well we did on the gcse's, as long as we are quick to apply i'm sure that there is a good college that will take us" Tubbo says.

"I guess you're right, what will we do with this guy then?" I bounce Micheal up and down on my leg, which caused him to giggle, as I talk.

"We could get him into a school for the new school year?" Tubbo asks cautiously.

"Is he ready for that?" I question and Tubbo was quick to respond with a shrug.

"Hey, bud" I start to say to Micheal. Micheal's attention quickly moves from his toys to me. "Do you know what a school is?" Micheal shakes his head and looks down with slight fear, like he might have done something wrong.

'Weird, he's never done that before' I thought to myself as Micheal slowly goes back to playing with his toys on the table.

"What the fuck was that?" Tubbo mouths to me and I shrug.

"Well, what schools are around here that he could go to?" I ask Tubbo, trying to move on from whatever just happened with Micheal.

"There's the primary school we went too. Headteacher Scott is still there so i'm sure he will let us in quite easily, we could go and take Micheal to see him" Tubbo explains.

I nod and sigh before looking back to Micheal who was messing around with an enderman plushie.

-----

It was now a few days later, Tubbo had gotten in contact with Headteacher Scott and told him about Micheal, so he told us that we should come to the school for a meeting.

So now me, Tubbo, Micheal and Eret were on the way to the primary school, where we spent many years of our life. Eret was only here cause they wanted to see Scott again.

"Hello guys" Scott greets us with his scottish accent before giving each of us a handshake.

"Hello Scott, its nice to see you again, its been a while" Tubbo responds.

"It has been a while certainly, its nice to see you guys again"

2 years, it's been two years since we last saw Scott and that was when Phil and Kristin threw a big new year's eve party and Scott came.

"And this must be Micheal" Scotts says as he points down to Micheal and extends a hand for a handshake. Micheal just stood there and looked up to me.

"He's fine Micheal, he's a friend" I reassure him and he returns the handshake with his small hand.

We walked into the school and walked to the headteacher's office.

"Wow, this place hasn't changed at all" Eret points out as we walk.

"Yeah, it's very rare that we actually change things arond here" Scott answers with as we enter the headteachers office. "I heard about your parents, I don't want to be mean or anything, but they deserved what they got" Scott finished as he sat down at his desk.

"Agreed" Is all I responded with a took a seat with Micheal on my lap.

"So, how long have you guys had Micheal for then?" Scott questions us.

"We found him just on the street alone, all muddy and lost so we just took him in and no one has come and get him" Tubbo answered and Scott nodded in understanding.

"So you guys want to get Micheal into school?" Scott asks and we nod. "Awesome, well we can do that for sure"

We proceeded to go on a tour of the school and continued to chat with Scott about our lifes, god knows if Micheal was paying any attention to the tour or if he even had a clue about what was going on but oh well.

-----

After about an hour of hanging out with Scott we determined that it was time to go home so we said our goodbyes and left the school.

"You are going to be going here soon, Micheal" I told him.

"Why?" Micheal spoke for once, looking a bit nervous about the thought.

"Because it is a school, it is a place you go and learn things so you can earn a lot of money when you are older" I responded and at the mention of money, he started to get very excited all of a sudden.

'That's not a good sign'

"Okay!" Micheal exclaimed happily and the four of us carried on walking home.

The End of Chapter 28.