Forty One : Election Day

*Read the Introduction of "Falling for Insanity" by me! Thank youuuu!*

*3k more reads and we are finally 30k reads! Magbasa at magingay kayo please mwuaAaaaAa~*

Cali's POV

Araw ng Eleksyon...

Ang hinihintay ng taong bayan at ng mga kandidato.

"Dad?" I knocked on there door.

"Come in anak!" That's surely mom.

I went inside and saw them preparing for the day. Seeing them preparing with a smile.

"Why are you guys preparing? Anong meron?" I asked like I don't know anything.

They both look at me and then laugh. "Witty Cali." Momma said.

"You look good today. How are you? Have you seen the youtube video? It was already posted." Pangangamusta ni dad.

I am wearing a blue polo tshirt with my name and the philippine flag by my chest with black fitted jeans paired with some Air Force. Then itinali ko lang ang buhok ko like it was a head band.

Umiling ako. "I'm good. Thank you. And No, not yet."

"And... How's Sandro?" Dad asked.

I don't know..

"Still Sandro.." and sit on their bed.

"Still Sandro." Natawang sabi ni dad.

I giggle. "Well, what do you want me to say then?"

Kumitbit balikat ito. "I don't know."

I noticed that he was supposed to fix his tie, but knowing my dad, he wasn't so good in doing it.

"Let me help you father." And start fixing it.

I could feel him staring at me as I did his tie.

"Is something on my face father?" I asked with a giggle.

Umiling siya at nginitian ako. "You've grown how I wated you to be, my Calista.."

I finished his tie and pat his shoulders. "And I'm thankful that the next president and first lady of the philippines raised me well, that I have turned into a strong and independent woman I am now."

"Come here.." He opened his arms for me to get in. "I love you..."

"I love you too dad.."

......

"Anak! Baba na, aalis na tayo!" Sigaw ni mom from downstairs.

Agad agad akong bumaba habang dala dala ang mga gamit na dadalhin ko.

Mom called me because we were leaving for elementary school where the election would be held in our area and where we would vote.

We should go back to Davao to vote there. But they, mom and dad decided to transfer here to manila to vote because we also had to go to the head quarters afterwards to watch the votes, other interviews with dad and tito bong and other things to take care of.

"I'll just ride in your car." Viviane said as I descended the stairs with her serious face.

Siya? Pinapansin at kinakausap ako? OH.

I nodded. "Sure .. Here, get in the car. I'll just put water in my tumbler." And at the same time I handed him my car key. He obeyed me and left the house immediately.

Then I went to the kitchen to put some water.

In the middle of the placement someone suddenly spoke. "Anak, take Luna with you. Viviane is already in your car na din naman. So we don't have to bring too many cars."