Five : Movie Marathon

Cali's POV

Sandro drives really fast towards viviane's school. Like if we will be on an accident it will be reckless. Once i heard my sister breath starting to get heavy, i know damn well somethings up. The two boys have been panicking on what happened to my sister. I can tell they really care about her too even they just met like a week ago.

We entered the school gate and we were surprised on what we saw. The entrance of the school was filled with media's and students doing some type of... rally?..

Sandro immediately parked the car on a free parking spot. It was kinda hard finding one because alot of reporters got cars with them.

We all got out of the car and reporters quickly caught or presense so they ran towards us to say something. Like come one we didn't even know whats going on. What are we supposed to say nor do?!

Luckily guards started to made circle around us. The boys have been covering me for safety while the guards are shielding them. Loud reporters and yelling students is all i here. I didn't even care what they were asking me because i'm starting to worry about my sister.

Once we entered the corridor i can now clearly tell what's happening in this place.

Students are holding cartolinas with these writen words in it "NEVER AGAIN!" "FUCK YOU MARCOS AND SALVADORS" "NO TO SALVADORS" "HINDI NIYO NA KAMI MALOLOKO" and etc.

And teachers was just watching their students to their stuff.

"Oh no" vinny beamed

The guards led us to a room which i think was the principals office of the school. Once the door opens widely my eyes quickly caught my sister sitting at a couch while crying none stop with a guy around her age comforting her.

When she saw us enter the room she quickly stands up on where she was sitting and hugs me tight and ofcourse i hugged back. Drawing circles on my sisters back to comfort her a little. I noticed that the boys joined the hug too and patting my sisters back.

When we pulled out viviane hugs simon and vinny again. Me and sandro made an eye contact and i can see the worriness in his eyes too. I started walking closer to him and burried my face on his chest and we wrapped our arms on each other.

I feel like somebodys watching us so i moved back a little from him. When i did that i saw the guy that has been comforting my sister looking at sandro and i, and vinny, simon, and viviane.

He started to walk towards the door when viviane suddenly ran after him and hugs his back.

"Thank you" viviane whispered but i can clearly hear it.

He turns around and hugs my sister back "It was my pleasure" after that i was shock when the guy cupped my sisters face and kisses her forehead. Me and sandro made i contact again, we are probably wondering who this guy was.

When the guy was finally gone i gently pulled viviane towards the couch then vinny being the concerned one he sat next to viviane and simon on the sofa that is for one person and sandro besides me trying to comfort me too.

"So" i spoke up "What happened"

Viviane released a sighed "I was on my last class when group of people started a rally outside my classroom." she said and we remained sikent for her to continue "When Im going to head out becayse class finished they started yelling and coursing at my face." she added trying to not cry again.

All i can do is hug her because i dont even know what to say next. She is just a kid and people should not do such a thing like this when they aren't even alive when issues started to happen.