Four : Sister in Trouble

Cali's POV

Been catching with jake and know more about each of the boys life for like an hour. And i can tell that paolo and jake is already a bit tipsy at some point. They are laughing with no reason or natutulala lang paminsan minsan dahil nasuntok na ng alcohol.

"I'll just go to the restroom guys" paalam ko. I pushed people out of my way and enter the restroom quickly. Once im done i washed my hands on the sink and fix myself a bit. Then a girl suddenly enters the room. Well what do i expect its a restroom for GIRLS. She's pretty and deffinately drunk.

We made eye contact, i smiled and made my way outside the restroom. Then i saw our table without the boys in it. I look around and saw the two drunk ass are dancing weirdly in the crowd with the other two making them stop. Lmao boysss...

........

I just sat and wait for them to come back. I drank a couple shots and now I felt like I'm already tipsy.

After half an hour of hearing all types of noises from the club, i could barely take it anymore. I propped my elbows up onto the table and ran my hands through my hair because my head is starting to ache.

"Hey are you okay?" I looked up to see a random guy, about my age standing at the end of the table.

I smiled, making her overwhelming sense of drunkness "Y-yeah I'm alright"

He gestured to the seat next to me "Mind if I sit?" In a tipsy way.

I wanted to say no. I wanted to be alone but i wanted even more not to have a stranger sitting next to me. But out of the kindness in my heart and a bit of alcohol in my stomach, i said yes.

The boy slid next to me. Almost a little too close. Uhhh hello?! Close tayooo?

"So ano pangalan mo?" He asked

"Cali" i responded "You?"

"Cali salvador?" He asked again and i just nodded, he might know me na "I'm Lance, are you alone?"

"No, my friends are on the dance floor" i said vaguely.

"Ah." Lay nodded wait... lay? Lau? Uhhh oh yeah Lame...

I looked over in the direction where the boys was moments ago to find that they were all gone. I sighed to myself, wanting them to save me from this fool motherfucker.

But it just got weirder.. and.. weirder....

"You know you are really pretty"

"I know, Thanks" I was able to force out a small fake smile.

"Do you have a boyfriend, Cali?" He asked

I furrowed my eyebrows in surprise. "No"

"Oh, that's good" he beamed.

I noticed him slowly inching closer and closer to me. Our legs were almost touching. And suddenly, I felt absolutely unsafe around him. It feels like I'm going to die any minute from now on.

I tried casually scooting farther away but he just kept inching besides me.

I looked off into the distance, hoping for someone to notice me. And suddenly my hoping worked.

"Hey baby."

My head, as well as lame's whipped around to see sandro standing next to me. Wait... sandro? I rubbed my eyes again and saw a serious expression spreading across his feature.

"Ano sabi mo? Baby?" He asked, eyes flickering between me and sandro.

"Narinig mo naman ata ako" sandro spat as he looked at lame... lame ohh it's fucking lance. He looked at lance up and down in disgust.