Seven : Quality Time

Cali's POV

This was the very first time that I am going to be present on dad's campaign. I know thats kinda odd but I'm not a bad daugther i promise. I was just so busy and bago bago palang ako noon sa college so pinapakiramdaman ko muna yung paligid ko. Thankfully Mom and Dad understands my situation and told me na dad used to be in my position din dati when si lolo naman yung may campaign.

I got nervous when we are about to walk at the middle of the place. Sandro might have noticed it yung kapit ko kasi sakanya si nasikip na.

"Hey, It's going to be fine." He looked at me straight on the eyes "Im with you" and i breath heavily and nodded as a respond.

We started walking and people cheering at us. We did my handshakes to others and some was to brave to even pull us on a hug. Its mostly old people who are here because i dont expect teenagers joining us today. If they are going to be here it's because they want to see us not the candidates.

Once na narating na namin ang upuan namin sa pinaka unang row. We settled for a bit.

Then the crowd starts cheering even louder than they did earlier. I saw our beloved candidates with their wives on their sides. I was in the moment of being a proud child. I clapped my hands loudly to cheer them too. So does the others, vinny and viviane even yell.

I waved at them once they saw where we are. Happy smiles spreading on their faces.

"I love you guys!" I yelled

"We love you too" They silently mouthed and smiling proudly then made their way on the stage.

Our dad's started to make their speeches. They actually did it like pro's. I know every promise they said to the people was truth. They are a man of their words. And if even they wont win they will still do their plans. The people were clapping their hands and cheering everytime our father's said stuff.

In the other hands me and sandro were laughing because our moms was literally crying their ass off kahit hindi pa nagsisimula si tito bong at dad magsalita. But i now naman na they are really happy lang talaga thats why they cry. Omg...

Viviane and Vinny were literally so bored. They must have regreted going with us today.

When they finished their long speech. We all rise up and clapped our hands. I hope the votes will be what we wanted. Both of them will literally make a good leader for this country full of hypocrites government.

While i was clapping my hands sandro pulled me close to him and wrap an arm my waist me. We made eye contact and smiled at each other.

Theres something about those eyes that it makes me want to look at it every minute of the day. Those smiles that can light up my mood when im sad.

If you only knew how much i want to love you with all my heart. But theres still a part of me that doesn't want to commit my love to a guy like you...

He frowns looking at me "Is something wrong?"

I cupped his face and kissed his forehead "Dont worry, Im just confused" i said forcing a smile with my hands still on his face.

"Confused saan?" He asked

"Love" sabi ko at umiwas sa mga mata niya.

Pinataas kami ng host stage. We taked some pictures and confetti pops up into the air. Tito bong and dad raisted their hands and we did too afterwards.

I can see peoples happiness in their eyes. How i wish our people were always like this.

We go down the stage and shake peoples hand, hug, or give them a beso-beso. Tito bong and dad was thanking people for the support they received and for coming here today.