Fifthteen : Confessions

Cali's POV

I woke up with a killer head ache. God... I need my medicine.. I try to grab my medicines on my bed side but... it wasnt there... I looked around the blue and grey painted walls of the room and... This isnt my room.. Nakidnap naba ako? Hala lord ayaw ko pa mamatay!

"Your'e awake..." A husky voice of a man spoke up... i look over on the couch and saw a sandro that just woke up from his sleep. Hes so.... finee....

Kinunot ko ang noo ko. "Sandro?"

"Yeah..?" He said sitting up from the couch.

"Where are we?" I calmly asked. "Why am i here?"

Nagunat unat muna siya before answering me. "We're at my house..."

My eyes widens. "Nandito sila tito?!"

"No no.. This is not their house... Its mine.." he plastered a smile on his face.

"You bought it?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Yeah..."

"Since when?"

Then he finally stood up and walks his way towards the door of his veranda and opens the curtains. Making the sun shines through it. "Hmmmm... a weeks ago, im pretty sure.."

Wait.. Pano ako napunta dito? Nagkita ba kami ni sandro sa bar? Ahhh oo ata.. Did mom and dad know im here? Or kahit sila Luna or Vi may alam ba? Naalala ko lang kase is nung nagkwento si ashly about sa kanila ni boyfie niya.

"Ohhhhh.." and i nodded. "I literally have a tons of questions inside my head right now."

"Go on... I'll answer them for you.' He said and he pointed the place on the bed that is next to me. "Can I?"

"Can you what?" I looked at him and he pointed at bed again...

"Can I sit next to you?"

"Sandro! What do you mean this is literally your bed and your room and even your house!" I laughed.

"Ohhh hahahahaha" tawa niya. He makes him self comfortable by my side and then looks at me. "So...."

"Yeah? Whats up..."

"Why are you at the bar last night? Do you have a problem? You know i'll listen..." he softly smiles at the end. That smile.... wag kang ganyan...

"Its nothing. Why? cant i just go to bars and drink my ass off for no reason?" I lied.

"Ohh Akala ko kase you have something bothering you. And yes, you can go to bars and drink gallons of alcohol without any reason."

"I'll drink gallons in exchange for my problems if i can." I mumbled under my breath.

He chuckled. "I heard that."

"I knew you would." Tawa ko din naman.

Then theres silence around the room again. Its was a comfortable silence after all. It makes me feel relax.

"So... I never knew you bought a house for yourself."

He released a light giggle. Which i find hella cute. "I never knew i would at the age of 24 too."

"I mean thats great for you, congrats." I smiled at him. And he gave it back din naman.

We talked about random subjects and stuff we need to catch up with. Every seconds feels like an hour, in a good way. Laughing our ass off when someone came up with a weird joke that no one could ever understand and would like to know what it really meant.