Eleven : Letting go

Cali's POV

"How dare you!" Luna stated and then tried slap me again but failed because i caught her wrist with a tight grip.

"What did I do now?!"

Hinila niya ng kamay niya saakin. "I was trying to get sandro's attention but you are always on my way!"

I chuckled in a pangaasar way "Not my fault that i met him first, my dear little sister."

"Why! Bakit ate!" She yelled with anger in her voice. Too much loudness that viviane heard it and quickly entered the restroom.

"Ano ba ate Luna! Tumigil kana nga! Wag kayo dito maggaganyan! Madaming tao dito!" Saway ni viviane saamin.

"I wasnt the one who started it." Simple kong sinabi.

"Hindi pa tayo tapos." panakot pa ni luna. I was actually not really so scared of her.

"Oh Little sister I know." I sarcasticly said which makes her even more mad that she walks out the restroom na nagdadabog like a fricking child.

I heard Vi sighed "Ayos kalang ate?"

I look and smiled at her "Dont worry. I can always handle her" i said as i place my hands on her cheeks trying to act tough but really shattered inside on how much of a bitch my sister is now.

More chikahan later with the parents while their childrens was just minding each others akward campany. My sisters and I was trying our best to act normal. But Luna can't avoid giving me random deadly glace she owns. 

Finally nagsawa na ang kanilang mga bunganga kakachika ng non-stop and got to think about their children that wanted to go home na.

He smiled at me and caress my cheeks "Goodbye, Cali" Then gave me a comforting hug. "Please always put a smile on your lips" he place a kiss on my forehead.

"Goodbye and see you tomorrow, alexander" and i replay him by kissing his cheeks. Too much sweetness

"Love birds" vinny mumbled

"Vinny!" Saway sakanya ni sandro

But vinny ignores him naman. "Goodbye ate" he embraced me.

"Bye Vinny"

Someone hugged me behind my back "Goodbye anak." it was tita liza. She's too precious to call me anak.

I turned my back to face her and hugged her tight "Goodbye tita."

"No goodbye to me?" Tito bong beamed

I giggled "Oh tito come here." we hugged "Goodbye tito"

"Goodbye iha."

"Ate Goodbye" simon was now hugging me "Your better than her. Do not worry." He whispered in my ears which made me smile.

"Goodbye Si." i smiled "I dont think so. You just have favoritism" he lightly punch my shoulders.

"I was just telling the truth. Bakit kase ayaw niyo na magaminan"

If you only knew how badly i wanted to call you mine, Ferdinand Alexander Araneta-Marcos...

.......

"We need to talk" Luna burst in into my room.

I look at her because i was reading a book "About what?" I asked in a monotone voice. We arrived home like three hours ago.

Nilakihan naman niya ako ng mata "Dont be stupid. I know you know what I am talking about"

"You wanted to talk here?" Sabi ko at tinuro ang sahig "Here, while mom and dad are home? Is that what you want?"