My Favourite Dragon (Blacier)

Request by Dracula_Malfoy

Blaze wandered the halls of the IceWing fortress. Idle, bored, nothing to do. The fortress was full of IceWings that gave her mixed looks, some polite, some disgust, some annoyance. Glacier seemed to be the only dragon who respected her and saw her the way she was. But where was she?

Blaze glanced into a few of the rooms. IceWings, IceWings, IceWings. But not her IceWing. Blaze hoped that Glacier wasn't in the Ice Palace and that she was in the fortress somewhere.

An IceWing guard was walking down the hall past Blaze when she stopped him. "Do you know where Glacier is?" She asked in her diplomatic voice.

The IceWing grunted. "That's Queen Glacier to you, princess."

Blaze just stopped herself from rolling her eyes. "Fine. Do you know where Queen Glacier is?"

The IceWing grunted again and said, "Busy. In the council room."

"Thank you, you may continue." Blaze waved the guard away with a flick of her tail. Whether he liked it or not, they both knew who had the power here.

Once his back was turned, Blaze allowed the annoyance to show on her face. Everyone here acted like they thought she was stupid, or ditzy, or fickle. Just because she was beautiful and young and liked fancy clothes. Well, everyone except Glacier.

Blaze walked down the hallway until she found the door she recognized as the council room. She knocked on the door. "Who is it?"

Blaze poked her head through the door and smiled happily at Glacier. "Only your favourite SandWing come to visit."

Glacier jumped down from her seat and flicked her tail at the dragon she was talking to. "Go talk to General Frost, she knows what to do." The dragon scuttled out of the room. "Why do you have to say that out loud?" Glacier asked Blaze as she came into the room.

"Why, is it not true?" Blaze asked coyly.

Glacier sighed. "No, but you could be a bit more delicate. Not barging into a meeting like that."

Blaze didn't hear the reprimand, only what Glacier had said first. "You mean I am your favourite SandWing?"

Glacier seemed flustered and a darker blue tinted her scales. "Well, uh, you know, of your sisters and the generals," Glacier started before Blaze interrupted.

"You are my favourite IceWing." Blaze said sweetly. "And my favourite dragon overall."

Glacier blinked in surprise and Blaze worried that she had gone too fast.

Finally, Glacier spoke again. "I think, you're my favourite dragon too."

Blaze didn't hesitate, but leaned over and kissed Glacier, aware of both of their blushing scales.

Glacier wrapped her wings around Blaze in a hug. Blaze spoke again. "You know, I think I'm glad I have Blister and Burn as sisters."

"Why?" Glacier asked in confusion.

"Because if they weren't horrible, I might never have met you."

A/n: sorry it was short, but I wanted to put something out before I forgot. Thank you for the delightful request, I had a lot of fun writing this. I tried to play around with their personalities a bit, finding different sides to them. Anyway, requests are open again, I hope you enjoyed this, see you next time.