🕸A Perfect Trap 🕸

Start from the beginning

After breakfast they are happily ready for the play with bat ball and they want to Raghav and farhad both play with them but they are busy in tomorrow morning important meet with ACP Aakash.

So they are refusing to play and that make both of them sad now they are sit in one of the corner and make sad sounds with pouty face.

Pallavi and kirti both are see them and thought play with them for sometimes so they wear a cap and come to them, see them rivu and ridhu both screaming loudly with happiness.

Mumma..
Mumma..

Boovoo..

Boovoo..
Yeah yeay...

P:- Chalo cricket team banata hai haina Boo boo..

Rivu ridhu kirti... Chalo Mumma k team me kon hai?

Rivu come first running and holds her mother and cutely smile said rivu.

Ridhu with cute pouty face said ridhu play with boovoo...

They're playing with them and all four are enjoying this cricket match and both babies are running around here and there in garden.

After sometimes they're tierd and and goes inside the house and behind them pallavi and kirti both are running behind them.

Babies stop don't run like this you both are get hurt.

Babies doesn't listen thier mother and run here and there while giggling and laugh hard.

Mumma Paklo... Hume... Paklo.. Paklo... Yeay Yeay Yeay...

Rivu ridhu dono ruko jara aaj to tum dono ko pakdkar hi rahoongi.

Pallavi is catch them both with huffing and puffing and hold them tightly so they can't run away.

Take them to room and then fresh up and make them drinks water in bottles and than they both are sitting and drinking Applemilkshake in their bottles silently.

After that she makes them sleep for sometimes as they are sleep on mean time pallavi and kirti make a plan for Aakash to trap him.

That plan reveal soon.

Raghav and farhad both are so much busy in paper work and Yuvaraj help them.

At lunch time all together take lunch while talking and teasing.

Babies are in thier own world munching their food while giggling and talk with thier mother.

Mumma ridhu ko ye sab nahi khana usse chochy chahiye... Aur ek Bhai k liye bhi chahiye.

Aap do na..
Hai na rivu...

Rivu ridhu dono want.

Pallavi :- pehla ye finish Karo bad mei chochy milegi..

Both twins are look at their mother and cutely pout.

OK Mumma

After that both twins are waiting for thier chocolate as they are finished thier food completely.

They're wait for pallavi's come out from the kitchen with thier chochy.

See pallavi they call her and make sounds happiest and extended thier hand towards her together. She is just for teasing them do some drama and finnaly give as they are about to cry.

After that whole noon this two little clowns are up and doing so much fun with eachother and at Last both sleeping again after lots of insisting and pallavi's scolding both sleep holding her waist tightly and snuggles into her embrace more.