🅒hapter 32- What?

Start from the beginning

A quick POV of Kle

I am staring at my window, looking at master..... Being insane and explaining to you guys.

He is now asking why is he moody. I don't know either is it because of his half dragon blood? Is he having a period? Is that even possible to have one? Is it because of his gay cell? What is wrong with master? Why did he instructed the servants to no let me eat fish to much? Does he not love me?

We will see later.............

Seth's POV

Ugh!!!!!! I don't know! Is this my reaction of me being disappointed of my rank and class in my school.

No...... Well I like my class! Even though I'm not in school yet! Oh no I wanna cry!

(Oi! Stop being a lunatic! You are facing some dragon changes, being moody is part of that)

“What?”

The book who was supposed to be hidden in a far away corner, spoken.

(That is one of your dragon changes. You being moody or I don't if you are really moody or you're just over dramatic is part of it, this is a sign that the inside of you is changing something inside you~~)

“And what change is that?” I asked slowly not wanting to hear it but I had to hear it!

(Oh, your body just need time to make the baby factory inside you, it's no biggie for now but when the day comes your body will feel the greatest pain of all time! Joke it's not really painful)

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!” I screamed. I knew I should have asked!
........

“Ahhhhhhhhhhh” I screamed and sat up.

Huh? It was all along a dream? Those things that the book said was not true?!! Phew ε-(´・`)フ

I'm so glad it was all along a dream, thank you thank you! Thank you! Haha! No baby factory is building in my body! Haha

(What? You thought it was a dream!)

My celebration was ended like a fly being swatted with a fly swatter. I stood up motionless and then a couple more minutes I slowly went to my bed and sat down.

I sigh and just accepted the fact that this is already happening and there is no way to reverse it.

I thought I knew the plot, I thought I knew it.

[There is a book 2 of this story, that you didn't know]

And there it is, I really didn't know the whole complete plot. “So how many series are there?” I asked calmly.

[About 4 or 5? The third book tells how the emperor killed his “empress” and baby, well to be exact he almost kill the baby]

“What? Why? I thought Lanare was the most beloved?” I said.

[Well, she is the beloved of all the people of the kingdom, but to the emperor she was just a puppet, the emperor has another lover]

“What?! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my headache! Oh my god, I don't know all the plot of the story!” I was shocked and saddened.

I put my face in my pillow and let out a sob.

Why I'm I crying?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ugh!!!!!

[Master, it's alright don't cry don't cry, it's okay]

Kle said, Kle was in the other villa so he could only comfort me. Why I'm I reacting so dramatically I'm not even pregnant, why I'm I reacting so great!! I'm so confused!

The topic was supposed to be my ranking and class, why did it end up in this situation!! 。・゚゚*(>д<)*゚゚・。

*puff!

“Lalalala~~ I am here to grant your wishes my dar–, wait you aren't Darlin, who are you?” suddenly a woman with a big dress suddenly shows up.

“sniff... H-huh? Darlin? She's in the other side of the manor, sniff... Just ask if your lost on you way out” I didn't bother the fairy.

And started crying again. I don't care if anyone wants to bless or give a gift to Darlin, I just wanna be alone and wanna cry all afternoon.

I cried for more than 10 minutes and then finally decided to stop, my tears, saliva, and snot was printed out in my pillow.

“Are done crying?” suddenly a gentle voice sounded behind me. I almost jumped out from my bed.

I look behind my back and saw the fairy. “Darlin’s room is in the other side. Why are still you here?” I asked wiping my nose in my sleeves.

“Well... I can't just ignore a crying child, I'm the goodness fairy of course I need anyone the be happy and good.” she said and throw a bunch of glitters everywhere.

“What kind of good? The good attitude and obedient and nice? Or good as in good mood?” I said.

“The good mood one?” she said and scratch her head confused.

“Okay, goodbye please exit the room quietly and gently, and lock the door on your way out. Thank you” I said and laid back on my bed.

“Come on, don't be like that! Everyone should be happy! Come on don't be sad, make a wish I'll grant it.” she said.

“I thought you had an appointment with my sister?” I said, and turned around not facing her. She was a loud and noisy fairy by the way.

“Come on, I'll go to her later after you made your wish” she said. I look at her and saw her face, ugh I know that she will not leave me alone if I don't make a wish, right?

I sighed and sat up in my bed. I look at her, she was excited when she saw me agreeing at her words.

“Okay, I'll make a wish” I said. She jumps happily and readily her wand.

“Okay, wish anything! I'll give it to you!” she said.

I grinded and said my wish.

“I wish that......”

//////////////

Okay, see you on chapter 33 guys! Happy reading!

Reasons why the story today looks s*it:

I was lazy and my head is blank.