4. Jian...call me Jian.

En başından başla

Dodging there attack I knock down two of them except the leader who lift his sword and slash it against my sword lifting it into air and plopping it down on ground.

That's what sucks most.

Startled now, I felt fear rising inside me, the cold demeanor man and his lackey's chuckles looking towards me means jian weaponless and scared state.

Oh no. I need to do something.

That cold demeanor guy stop chuckling and stride towards me with his well built physique and daunting, thirsty blood filled eye's gazing me with raging state.

" Seems like young man is scared " he say with dead glare and again lift his sword to slash through my throat.

While here I was praying God to help me to get out of it when my hands travel to my pants pocket where that little knife was placed.

Master's mysterious knife.

The lifted sword by sinister looking man was just inches away from my neck when it stop midway and plopped down making his lackey's shocked as there leaders lifeless body laid beside there unconscious fellows.

That knife help me out...just one scratch on his hand was enough to lead him to death.

I smirked at my victory and stride closer to them while lifting my phoenix sword midway.

" Leave her " I command in deadly, husky voice leaving them to glup down there saliva...they can clearly read don't mess with me or else you know that.

" I say leave her " I bawled in raspy tone and punch hardly on there sinister looking face's and gently pull that helpless girl behind my back, the feared and grave face of mine again turn into playful smirk when they run away.

Maybe scared of Jian. Good job Jian.

As soon as they run off I breath deeply with slightest whimper sound growling because of back which was aching badly.

Still I kept my pain away and cut off tied rope's from that pretty girl.

" Thank you aju...

" Jian...call me Jian... anyway are you hurt somewhere " I ask worriedly checking her from head to toe, she was hurt as her legs where red so as her hands which where tied tightly with rope's.

Poor girl.

The way I was worriedly looking at her make her shy and why not when Jian the young lad touching her wounded area with so much gentleness.

Gosh don't tell me you are crushing over a ladies disguise.

I realise whatever I was doing affecting her in wrong way when my hazel eyes meet her shy one.

I lowly cringe when I saw her blushing because of my gentle touch.

I immediately pull my hands away from her slightly wounded leg making her pout in disappointed.

That's fine. It's not her fault.

" I'm sorry " I apologies and cough little bit in quite awkward situation before standing straight looking like cold guy who don't care after showing gentleness.

" Jianshi thank you for saving me from those bandits, I was so scared when they abduct me " that pretty girl once again thank me and I just nods.

I placed back my phoenix sword into Scabbrad along with pocket knife in pants pocket.

" Why they abduct you...who are they " I ask showing no emotion as I guide her to walk out from deep forest.

Why I am feeling like I forgot something, I needed to do something.

Anyway I need to bring her back to home safe.

" They are men of my appa's enemies and they abduct me on someone's command " that pretty girl answer lifting her petite figure to stand on her legs.

" Who is your appa " I ask out of curiosity not understanding  why my question made her widen her eyes in confusion.

" What happened " I ask confusedly looking at her confused, unclear expression. Like she was saying are you fool.

Literally she was blushing because of me and now she is looking at me like I am a fool.

" You don't know me or my appa " she ask with cute pouty, upset face...is she that famous that I really had to know.

" It's okk, I will tell you...so I am Minister's Bae second daughter Jennie...my appa is Minister of finance and my elder sister Bae Irene is second Prince Junmyeon wife...now you remember " the pretty girl name Jennie say and again pout looking at me where I had still confused face.

now you remember " the pretty girl name Jennie say and again pout looking at me where I had still confused face

As memory sharpen I slowly nod in response getting who was Minister Bae...the one who was my father's friend when he was War Minister.

" Yeah, I know you...the pretty sisters of Kim Kingdom " I said making her smile shyly and again I cringe.

Well pretty sisters was there tittle given by King at one banquet when Minister Bae first time introduce his daughter's to king.

I happens to know that, cause I read some sort of books in library on very first day in Kingdom Capital.

" You are indeed pretty " I just compliment innocently but it made her more shy and blush hard.

I shoke my head as I faceplammed myself for saying that.

You or not Jisoo...you are very handsome young lad Jian.

Remember it.