4. Jian...call me Jian.

Start from the beginning

Once again I drop that bag on ground and tip-toe towards the source of voice, source of someone in danger, someone needs help.

" Help... someone help " the voice got clearer as I got nearer to it finding some bandits or sinister looking guys trying to abduct someone who was struggling to loosened her grip from her mouth which where covering her from making any sound.

There where five men, looking more like bandits carrying sharp weapons with them with two horses grazing on grass, along with young girl who seems quite younger than me, yelling for help underneath there grip.

One of them avert his gaze from his sharp weapon to that girl who's hairs where messy, her cheeks flushed red with hard slap marked beneath her left eye which was red and teary.

That cold demeanor man held his sword near her chin and smirk disgustly. " My lady...Just don't yell or else we have to do something which I think you will definitely not going to like " he muttered and harshly pushed her down of ground.

She was helpless, her hands and legs where tied with rope and worst he added one cotton cloth in her mouth so she couldn't yell for help.

Seeing her struggling I couldn't help but deadly glare at them who where busy with something.

I try to reach my hand towards Scabbrad and quietly pull out precious phoenix sword.

I saunter gravely towards them, although I knew I was outnumbered but I wanted to save that helpless girl, by looking at her she didn't seems someone ordinary, she was definitely someone from royal family or from really rich nobel one.

Her attire was weaven with royal mulberry silk, her long silky hairs carrying beautiful, expensive jade pin with a beautiful flower tugging near her right ear.

I didn't noticed how dangerous they where looking from close proximity as I reach near huge tree near there current place and try to hide, when my leg tug on dry woody stick making a clear... creek... sound.

Recognition dawn on my face when those five men's got alert and orient there way towards disturber

Recognition dawn on my face when those five men's got alert and orient there way towards disturber...me...or Jian.

" What are you doing here young men" one of them with dark brown eyes with sharp wound near his jaw asked as I turn around to face them and that's when I noticed how well built and sturdy they where.

Still it didn't make me as scared as they thought " I should ask you, what are you doing here with that lady " I or Jian ask more like provoke them but they chuckles in dangerously low voice.

" I think you wish of death don't you " the cold demeanor guy who seems leader of them muttered approaching towards me with his sharp sword followed by other two with batons while other two just stay there with that helpless, pretty girl.

" I think it's opposite " I again provoke them and lift my pheonix sword and surprise those sturdy men with my sword skills.

Yeah I love archery and I wasn't thay fond of sword's but master taught me to fight and defense in every way.