// U...Gay...?

En başından başla

We have been trying to record her part for an hour now but every time she tries again something goes wrong. She's not on the beat, or her voice cracks, or she sings in a higher pitch, or she just gets the lyrics messed up which is pretty normal since she's Japanese not Korean.

"Okay girls you can go on a break, we'll try some more after 30 minutes, just don't strain your voice. Jihyo don't shout too much"

"Got it boss" she laughed, making everyone automatically laugh. All of the girls walked out of the studio leaving Momo in the booth  taking off the headphones and like usual being in her own world.

"Momo" I walked into the booth closing the door after, I turned off the equipment so no one from outside could hear us.

"Huh?"

"What's up with you babe? You've been off since the last Friday, is everything alright? You can tell me anything, I'll keep it between us two" I grabbed her hand

"I don't know Y/n" she looked me deep in the eyes.

"That's okay" I hugged her tightly and she hugged me back even tighter. "Is it because of-"

"No no, I don't know but it's not that, those comments hurt" She pulled away.

"You have a beautiful voice Momoring, i love your voice, there's no way they think you sound like-I don't know what, your voice is pretty hot too" I smiled and she giggled.

"You think so?" she tangled her hands around my neck, making me a bit nervous.

I don't know why but lately I have been feeling this way more often and I think I might discovered something.

"Uh-huh...y-yeah" I wiggled out of her grasp as I felt my heart speeding up. Fuck

"Oh, t-thank you"

"You know Momo, I wrote that song because I felt, very special"

"Yeah that's nothing new" She laughed and I hit her arm.

"Shut up, I wrote it because someone made me feel special" She rolled her eyes not so secretly.

"No shit you have a boyfriend" she sighed loudly and took a turn to the booth doors.

"We broke up 6 months ago Momo, if you were on earth actually listening to our conversations you would know that by now" I rolled my eyes as she turned back around "There's no way I would try to get closer to you while I have a boyfriend dumbass" she smiled with twinkles in her eyes.

"But I do listen to you" she pouted "I know your favorite food" she smirked, that famous smirk of hers.

"I eat it every two to three days Momo, usually while being with all of you, I'm pretty sure even Nayeon knows my favorite food"

"Okay, fine"

"What I meant to say is, I wrote that song about you. You've been making me question my feelings for quite a time now. I-" I didn't get to finish as Momo pulled me into a firce kiss. Making it last longer, wanting more and more, not leaving my lips for a moment.

"I wanted to do that since I first laid my eyes on you" she breathlessly whispered between giving me pecks on my lips.

"Well, you can do it now so what's stopping you?"

"Oxygen" she smirked.

"Okay okay, the spectacle came to an end. Thank you all for coming here today" Me and Momo jumped away from each other after hearing the loud voice of Jeongyeon in the speakers.

"Fuck Yoo, it could have gotten better" Nayeon yelled hitting Jeongyeon on the arm.

Me and Momo walked out of the booth.

"Hm? Not straight you're saying?" Sana crossed her arms.

"I guess I bent a little, but have you seen her?" I motioned on Momo as she smirked again "Fuck she hot"

Lately I have been obsessed with Momo...does anyone feel the same 👀