Hwang Yeji // Drop In The Ocean

"I wasn't flirting Yeji, so why would you assume such a thing?" I said, when I chased her out of the restaurant we just had a dinner in.

And it started fucking raining.

"I saw it. She gave you hers number on the recipe and you gladly took it. " she keep on running away.

"It was a recipe! I had to know how much to pay for the dinner I just treated you to! I didn't see the number on it!" I said again. Both of us soaking wet from the literal flood of the rain.

"It was at the back of the paper!"

"Exactly and I was facing the front! How would I know there was a number!? Either way I threw it to the trash right after she walked away from our table!" I yelled and she stopped her tracks.

She was silent for few seconds before I heard a sob escape her lips.

She didn't turn around and just walked away. I run after her and back hugged her.

"I'm sorry for yelling, forgive me please" I turned her around and took her face into my hands, making her look at me. "You're the one I love the most in this world. You've got my attention from the start, my eyes are on you and only you baby. Not a girl in this world can change my hearts deepest desire" I said wiping her tears but it didn't do much since it rains so hard.

"Yes, other girls make me nervous but you make me calm. You make me feel at ease, like I can be myself without being worried if  someone will like me or judge me. You stand strong beside me even after seeing my weak and strong side. Your touch is all I want after a long busy day, even your rambling about food does the work"

"I'm glad you were strong enough to fight because if you weren't here I wouldn't be here too. I'm sorry for making you feel left out" I ended.

She looked away so I grabbed her chin and kissed her, she kissed back which I feared she wouldn't.
I wanted to pull away but she pulled me deeper in, by grabbing the side of my head.

"I always wanted to kiss you in the rain" I breathed out and she smiled into my lips.

"You're forgiven love" she said and looped her arms around my neck also hiding there her soaked from the rain head.

We were silent for a few minutes, just staring into each other's eyes before she giggled.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing, i just love the rain"