Kim Jennie // Mean Queen

"Hey what are y'all looking at?" I asked as I came up to my friends

"Jennie is on it again" Haseul said and laughed along with Chuu

"Another poor boy gets rejected by the cold queen" Yuna giggled as we, and possibly everyone around watched the sad scene.

"Jennie please, I like you" He begged with a rose in his hand. "Just let me take you out, please"

"No, go away now" she said and closed her locker then walked away. Everyone laughed and the boy sheed a tear.

"Another brokenhearted boy to Jennies collection" Yeji sighned looking saddly at her shoes.

Yeji was once a victim of Jennie, that's mainly why I don't like her. Everybody loves her but me and my friends. She's just - ugh.

I liked her but not after what she did to my baby light fury, she not only used her but bullied and made fun of her after. Yeji fell for her, and being one of not so many people that jennie 'wanted' she used her as her 'human experiment' as she was claiming but she just straight forward played with Yeji's feelings

Never gonna forget...

nor forgive her for that.

"Come on light fury" I grabbed her hand "I'm hungry" She put her hand around my waist and smiled shyly.

"What do you want my toothless?" she giggled as we walked to the canteen and I immediately smiled.

How can you reject this precious baby?

"I think I want some pasta or I'm just gonna get fried rice" I said and she giggled.

"Then we gonna get-uh I'm sorry" She stopped and immediately apologized as we bumped into someone. She fell on the floor from the compact with the other person.

"Look where you're going-" Omg kill me i hate this voice. "-Yeji, I knew you're blind because of your eyes but I didn't know its that bad. Maybe you should get a plastic surgery to...fix that problem" she snapped with a smirk. Yejis eyes immediately filled with tears.

People in the canteen were starinat us, some even laughing at Jennies remark.

"Chill out she said she's sorry" I bimed in. Better not get me annoyed, you bitch.

"Oh uh, Y/n-hey I didn't se-" Jennie said with a blush, weird I've never seen her with a blush.

"Hey?" I helped Yeji stand up from the floor. "Are you okay Jagi-ya?" I asked and she nodded with a cute pout. I stroked her cheeks and the smile came back. But it soon faded away when she remembered what jennie said and her eyes once again became glossy "Your eyes are beautiful m'lady, they are unique. Don't listen to her, they are your prettiest feature along with your cute nose and beautiful mouth and I can go on and on and on" I kissed her nose and she smiled.

"Are you two a thing?" Jennie asked, genuinely curious.

"And why are you asking? Don't you have some hearts to break?" I clapped back.

"Sorry" she looked down

"Sorry not sorry, come on baby I'm craving this food" I started walking with Yeji but I soon stopped when I felt a hand grabbing my wrist.

"Y/n I-"

"Don't touch me"

"Why are you like that Y/n?" she asked as if the roles turned, I'm the cold one and she's the victim.

"Like what?"

"Cold, have I done something to you that you're so harsh towards me? Do you not like me?" she asked with the smirk still on her face.

"Yes, I don't like you and-" Her face dropped "You haven't done anything bad to me, but you did to my girlfriend" I said and I heard gasps from other people. I also felt Yejis hand lightly squeezing mine, I squeezed it back as if saying everything is okay.

We didn't plan on telling people that we are couple but we surely acted like one so it was pretty obvious, at least to our friends.

"I-I-I" Jennie's at loss of words "Y-you have a girlfriend?"

"Yes I do" I said proudly.

"And you don't like me because I did somethi-"

"Not just something. You played with her feelings, you played her precious little heart. Claiming that she's your one and only but in reality she was your fuck doll" I said "I did like you before because you made her happy for a small amount of time. But now...I just want to punch you and everyone here in the face for praising you so much"

"I like you" Jennie said out of blue as if I didn't just tell her that I don't reciprocate her feelings, she regreted saying that as soon she let it out.

"Sorry Jennie, maybe you'll finally feel how people you reject everyday and hurt in the past. I don't like you back and indeed as I said I have the most beautiful girlfriend of all times, named Hwang Yeji" I smiled "Have a nice evening" I said and walked away.

The cold queen finally has been broken