Hwang Yeji // Itzy Bias?

"Y/N UNNIE!" Yuna yelled and started running towards me.

"Shhh you're gonna wake up Yej-OUCH" I whispered but not quite on time resulting in her launching herself on top of me, her elbow hit my ribbons which made me cry out in pain. Sleeping Yeji on my shoulder immediately shook up and ready to kill someone with her cuteness looked around.

She pouted after seeing the maknae snuggled into my side, but her face quickly changed into worried one when she looked at me, almost in tears. She instantly knew what happened, let me tell you, it happens a lot.

"Yuna!"

"Yuna-ya!"

"Yuna-ya! They looked so cute!"

Lia, Chaeryeong and Ryujin yelled one after the other

"Mianhe..." She whispered and I hugged her back.

"That was a little bit harsh Yuna-ya" I said and pinched her cute cheeks to lighten up her mood after it dropped because of being scolded. "But I'm not mad, just be gentle next time you want to hug me"

"Mhm, I just wanted to see you again. I was in my room, why didn't anyone tell me Y/n unnie is here"

"We just thought you're having your teenager's time" Lia answered honestly.

"For how long are you here already?"

"For an hour"

"What!? And you didn't even think about going to my room and greeting me?!" she said and pulled away, scoffing

"I'm sorry, next time you'll be the first one to know I'm here and the first one I'll greet, okay?" I asked trying to ease maknaes sad feelings.

"Promise?"

"I promise"

"Okay" She said happily and sat on the carpet. I giggled and shook my head. I looked at Yeji, she smiled tiredly and put her head back on my shoulder. I shrugged her head off and made her lay on top of me with her head on my chest, I tangled our legs and wrapped my hands around her.

She lifted her head up and looked me deep in the eyes, it almost feels like we're having an eye conversation and we do. She shook her head no and wanted to stand up but I pulled her back.

"I can't Y/n I need to-"

"No, you don't have to practice till your arms and legs fall off. Look, girls are here resting, I am here. It's your day off, it means you can lay all day long and do nothing. And don't come up with some 'there are people who are more tired than me and still work' because I don't buy that" she looked at me again and after long staring contest she finally gave up and laid her head on my chest.

"Yay" I said with agyeo and they 'aww'ed.

"But I'm just gonna lay, I'm not going to sleep"

"I won't be mad if you're gonna fall asleep" I kissed her head and she smiled.

The everyone started chatting.

.
.
.

"Y/n unnie" Chaeryeong said.

"Hmm?" I hummed as I was almost falling asleep stroking Yeji's hair and her back. She's most certainly asleep, or she's just resting her eyes like she said.

"Can I ask you something? It's bugging us all since...forever" she said visibly speaking for everyone.

"Go on, you can ask me anything you want and you three" I said pointing at Lia, Ryujin and Yuna "Don't be scared to ask and don't send your bravest member to talk with me, I don't bite"

"She's lying" Yeji mumbled.

"Just because I bite you doesn't mean I bite everyone" I said and pinched her nose "You're special"

"You make me feel special tu tu tu tu" she started singing and I giggled.

"Yeah you do. So what was the question miss Lee?" I asked playfully.

"Uhh, umm...w-who was your bias before? I, I mean, was it always Yeji unnie? Or one of, of us?" she asked me nervously, am I really that scary?

"Hahaha" I laughed "That's a good question" I said and Yeji opened her one eye. "I don't know what every each one of you want to hear but my bias from the start and she was the one who got me into itzy, was, is and will be my light fury" I said and kissed Yeji's head. I heard whines from the girls and chuckle from my girlfriend. She opened her eyes, lift her head and kissed my lips.

I put my hand on the side of her neck, below her ear and kissed her back with the same passion. Forgetting about the four other girls in the room. She pulled away too soon for my liking so I pecked her lips several times and she giggled.

Adorable.

"I. Love. You" I whispered in her mouth and she kissed me once more.

"I love you y/n/n"

"Was she really?" Ryujin asked in disbelief "I mean, look at me" she said and flipped her hair.

"How is it that you foums out about her first?" Chaeryeong asked curious.

"I saw Yeji on this show, I don't remember how is it called, I was bored so I put on whatever. She was the next performer, you can call it. At first I thought she's very beautiful, her eyes just...they are really captivating and I couldn't stop looking at her. She was performing new rules by dua, and I really liked it, her moves were amazing especially that lean back. After she started crying I started crying too, it was like a mechanism. Then I heard about ITZY"