Hwang Yeji // Blackpink

"Jennie unnie come here quick! We're gonna be late for the award show!"

"What award is this again?" She asked putting on her blazer, she looks like a gentlewoman. Pretty and classy...and rich obviously.

"I don't know" I shrugged my shoulders. "Pd-nim said we can vibe to the performances so I don't care as long as I can sing"

"We can sing?" She asked with a smile and I nodded

"And dance as well, anything we want" I proudly said, the truth is that I threatened him. As well as I told him we'll leave YGE if he won't let us to, so he agreed immediately. He's just a sceredy cat that wants money and everyone knows that we - BLACKPINK are his money machine.

Third person pov.

So he doesn't want them to leave, especially when he knows that they are 100% capable of doing music themselves, without lame ass producers.

After all Lisa can make up choreographies, Jennie, Y/n, Rosé and Jisoo can make lyrics. Y/n and Rosé produce music. And they are a group of visuals so...

"Yah!" Jennie said happily and hugged Y/n "Come on we have to make our Blinks proud!"

.
.
.

"Oh my gosh, Oh my gosh, Oh my gosh"

"What happened Yuna-ya?" Yeji giggled at the panicking maknae. She was standing in place and literally just panicking with a smile on her face.

"Blackpink are seated behind us, they are seated behind us!" she whisper-yelled.

Y/n hearing that giggled and smiled widely at the 16 year old. She obviously knows who Itzy are and she absolutely adores them, she saw all of their covers and vids when they are mentioning the famous group of 5- her, Jennie, Lisa, Jisoo and Rosie. It just pops up on her phone quite often okay?

The show started and Y/n cought Itzy members putting blankets on their legs, but one was missing. A girl with two braided pigtails didn't have a blanket and she looks kinda uncomfortable.

What an idiot didn't give them enough blankets? Is he delusional? Pabo...

Y/n grabbed her blanket that she doesn't really need because she's wearing a black suit, she stood up and came up to the girl that was slightly shivering and patiently watching the performance of Stray Kids.

Y/n's pov.

I gently patted the beauty's shoulder and she turned around with the most precious smile I've ever seen. Thought it quickly dropped when she saw me and came up again when she realized.

"Y-yes?"

"Annyeong, my name is Y/n. I saw you shift uncomfortably and shiver a little so here take my blanket and my blazer" I said and gave it to her but she refused.

"No no, I-I'll be okay. It's yours" she bowed.

"I beg you to take it. You look really really. uncomfortable and you have extra short shorts" I said but she still refused, saying that she'll be okay and I don't have to worry.

Her members secretly scolding their leader in their heads.

"Fine" I said and smiled, I sat up right next  to her and threw the blanket on our legs, I put the blazer around her shoulders and smiled once again. "Now you're okay" I said and looked forward. She looked down and blushed, she put her hands in the holes and  I intertwined out arms because I was kinda falling...falling for her smile.

"Thank you" She said.

"You're welcome stubborn little angel" I said and she blushed more "Can I get to know your name now?" I asked even though I already know but shhh.

"Oh ah, I'm Hwang Yeji I'm the leader of It-ah!" she was nudged by someone. They whispered and she cleared her throat "Those are my members, Shin Yuna" she pointed at the blonde haired girl from earlier "Shin Ryujin, Lee Chaeryeong and Choi Lia"

"Nice to finally meet you Itzy" I said with the biggest smile

And just like that i was sitting with her till the end of rhw award show. While her members were fangirling over me, mymembers were making fun of me, and Jisoo was trying to balance a water bottle on her shoulder.