Chou Tzuyu / You've Always Been My Favorite

"Okay let's move on to the next question" the interviewer lady said rudely.

I don't know, but she was so rude through the whole interview, or was it just towards me? I get that kinda feeling cause she was smiling to my members but never smiled to me. And most of her questions left me out of the conversation or we're directly towards other members.

It was supposed to be an interview about our newest comeback but she's asking a lot of personal question. Some are even ridiculous.
Unfortunately the interview is live but fortunately it should end soon.

"The question is 'Who are your two favorite members? Or who do you like to work with the most? Let's start from the youngest to the oldest, Yuna?"

"My favorite..." she said cutely "Ryujin unnie and Yeji unnie"

"I think Ryujinie and Lia unnie" Chaeryeong said covering her face cause she blushed.

"Yunaya and Ryeongchae" Ryujin flashed her whiskey smile.

"Personally my two favorite members are Ryujin and Chaechae" Lia smiled brightly

Yeji then smiled at her turn "I like our maknae and Liaya"

My face dropped as i didn't hear my name, not even once. It hurts a little...okay it hurts a lot. But you'll get through it Y/n...

"Uh..." I looked at my hands tryingvtobnot show any glimpse of my redden from almost crying face to the camera "I-I love all the members equally, I-I can't choose between them. It's like picking between your mo-" I was cut off by the interview lady.

"Okay that's enough Y/n" She said and i tried to hold back my tears. Yeji cought a glimps of my whole persona just dying and she instantly grabbed my hand, but i pulled it away from her and wiped a tear that was close to falling from my eye.

Soon as the live ended i stood up and walked away, i heard them yelling for me but I keep on walking. I wandered around the JYPE building and sat somewhere in the darker part of it.

I started crying

Does really no one likes me?
I'm the least biased member, i get a lot of hate comments and now even my members.

Maybe im overreacting...

I was crying when i felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Hey are you oka-Y/n unnie?" I saw a familiar face when I lift my head. AND SHIT. I quickly stand up, wipe my tears and dust myself off.

"Tzuyu annyeong" I said, and yes...I'm older than TWICE's Chou Tzuyu. By two months actually, it's not a lot but its something.

I sniffed and again wiped my tear stains, i put a fake smile and tried to act all good.

"I-I told you, you don't have to call me that. I-I don't like being called lik-" I was cut off by a pair of soft arms wrapping around my neck.

"Is everything okay?" she asked with concern evident in her voice.

I never thought Chou Tzuyu would hug anyone like that...

"Ye-"

"Don't lie, tell me the truth" she demanded and I sighed.

"No..."

.
.
.

"They keep on making fun of me *sniff* and they say i have privileges. There's just so much hate about me *sniff* a-and i just *sniff*I cant take it anymore" I cried on Tzuyu's shoulder while she hugged me tighter, puling me even closer to her body.

We are sitting here, in an empty vocal practice room for some time now. After i told her I'm not okay she wouldn't let go of me and insisted that she wants to make me feel better.

"Shshsh" she kissed the top of my head "I may never fully understand the struggle you go through, but know I'm here whenever you want to" she keep on holding me close which made me feel much calmer and 100 times better.

Just her watmth and the beating of her heart eases the pain.

She kissed my head again and i smiled a little.

"If it makes you feel a little better" She stopped and lift my head with her fingers "You've always been my favorite, and you're the only idol i biased from their debut" she whispered slowly, with her hand tightly grasped around me and the other one caressing my cheek.

I smiled and closed my eyes, i opened them a second later just to find Tzuyu glancing st my lips.

"I-I...mianhae" she looked away ashamed.

"No no" I said and made her look back at me, i flashed her a little smile.

"hmh" she huffed quietly then sighed "Y/n unnie I-I have a confession"

Chou Tzuyu stuttering?

"What is it love?" I asked her and brush a strand of hair away from her face which made her blush.

"I-I...I like you, since sixteen..." she said and i was stuck in shock.

M-my crush I-

"I understand I-" she sighed and stood up "I'm gonna go...mianhae" her voice cracked and she run away.

I wanted to run after her, scream that i love her too...since sixteen

But i was stuck, in my own head. Trapped. Fuck my body!

.
.
.

Few days passed, i tried to reach Tzuyu but she avoided me like I was a bacteria.

I wanted her to know i really like her too, so i did something nice for her which instead made me suffer but I'll do it for her.

I was practicing with the girls to our full album comeback, in our practice room when i heard few loud squeals from the practice room next to us.

We looked at each other weirded out.

"What was that" Ryujin asked.

"I don't kn-" Lia was cut off by barging in our room Twice foreign line members (Sana, Tzuyu, Mina and Momo)

They ran to me and literally launched themselves onto me. Thanking me multiple times.

"Wha-what happened?" Yeji laughed along with Yuna.

"How'd you do it?" Momo asked as the untangled themselves away from me.

"What did Y/n unnie do again?" Chaeryeong asked.

"She convinced JYP pd-nim to let us go to our families. And we tried to do it for years!" Sana yelled.

"And he never let us..." Mina said with a small smile.

"I-I-" I looked at Tzuyu "I told our pd-nim that I'll work hard and that if something happens he can blame it all on me or just...k-kick me...o-out" I looked down, as expected i was smacked by...six? hands in my head.

"Why would you do that?!" Tzuyu yelled, cute angry yoda.

"I-I wanted to do something nice for you, you were avoiding me for the whole week Tzuyu. And i thought you'd stop after that"

"You can't be kicked out of the company Y/n! I can suffer because you don't like me back but i cant loose you like that pabo!" she yelled and started crying. I quickly hugged her tightly.

"I love you Tzuyu, don't cry. I'll never leave you. Even if they kick me, I'll somehow stick around you love, my baby yoda" I kissed her head.