Son Chaeyoung // So Cute

'Y/n I'm home!' the little cub yelled as she walked through the door of hers and your apartment. She took of her shoes slipping on her comfy flip flops and threw her bag on the couch.

She was really tired after the whole day of practice and recordings in studio. The only thing she wanted to do right now is take a good relaxing bath and cuddle up in bed with her girlfriend.

It wasn't a surprise to not find her lover downstairs, lately your company was doing so well that the Ceo, yourself, don't have that much work to do. Just a couple of meetings here and there, few projects that your teams take care of and some paper work you finish quite fast which gives you the advantage to come back home sooner.

It's even better for Chaeyoung seeing that the tour starts in few weeks and now the girls and her have some time for themselves. Only occasional practices on days they feel like it, Or like today some recordings to the new songs they wrote along some time. So she can spend more time with you.

It also wasn't shocking for Chae when she found you upstairs in your room, playing some games, jamming and trying to sing along to your favorite, lately, most favorite song.

"More and more 그러니 한 번 더 난 원래 욕심쟁이 몰랐다면 미안 사과는 미리 할게 'cause I want you more more" You more likely than sang blabbered random words that sounded similar to what Dahyun really was singing, which made Chaeyoung giggle a little as she stood in the frame, recording with her phone your every move and word.

Can we blame you though? You're Australian and you sure as heck don't know how to rap in Korean. I mean you know how to speak it but you have to take awhile to think and you surely don't rap, it might not be fast rap but still, your brain just lags on every word okay?

"Yes baby! Fuck it up!" you yelled as Chaeyoungs rap came up. "YEAH 한 번 더!"

It wasn't a usual sight for the little cub, sure, you played a lot of games while you two were together. But never did you play games while screaming Twice's song lyrics.

That melted Chae's heart, you really liked their songs.

After maybe 15 minutes, Chaeyoung still looked at her lover with stars in her eyes. She couldn't move, her head just flooded with millions of thoughts, of her and you.

Not untill she heard a faint voice.

"지금 하늘 구름 새근 tropical yeah" you 'sang' as you picked up an empty mug and a plate. "Fancy whop-Oh Chaeyoung-a! You're home" the cub smiled widely and run up to a hug which was reciprocated by you after you put the dishes back on your desk.

"Yes my love, I'm home for about 20 minutes already. And I surely did not just watch you for 15 minutes straight repeat Cry for me dance practice" she laughed as you blushed and rolled your eyes.

"This is a very good song, and all of you just look so hot in it, and so pretty" you said looking straight in her beautiful eyes. "But you look the prettiest, no doubt"

"Yes mhm, you're saying that just because I caught you once at staring at Sana" she huffed as she tangled her hands around your neck.

"But baby, Sana is my bias, you are my girlfriend"

"I'm not your bias?" She stated shocked

"Not quite baby cub, Sana is and she always kinda was" You said receiving a hard smack on your head. "I also always really liked Nayeon, Jihyo and Tzuyu. I had a hard time choosing my bias" You said running away from Chaeyoung.

"What?!" she yelled "I'm gonna tell unnies and Tzuyu!"

"But you know I love you the most, love!" you yelled running back to her, engulfing her in a tight grasp, in a tight back hug. Kissing her cheek and tracing it down her neck.

"I'm sad I'm not your bias" she pouted.

"Come on Chaengie, I love you so much. Besides, I love my brother too and he's not my bias either"

"But that's not the same" she pouted even more

"I think it is"

"It's not..."

"You know I love you"

"Fine" she rolled her eyes as she finally turned around and hugged you back. "Just because I love you too, too much"