Didnt expect it-

Damn-

——————

Like I said, he didn't expect it. So yeah, here I was laying down in his bed naked. He went to sleeping after. I mean I should probably go to bed to. But yeah I'd rather stay up sleep later, even though it's like 1:30 am or something. But anyway yeah we did it. Yep I'm totally going to bed but I wonder what the rest are doing in space since time goes differently I guess.—hehe I am practically adding some of voltron to be his friends, by what I mean by some I mean all—.  I should call. I got up to get the phone I had to call them. I wanted to go back to them, but Lance wouldn't be so happy. But I will try... at least I will. I called a few rings had gone by. I was calling the the bridge. So it kinda would have made them think that they were under attack. Shiro answered. "Hello? Are you in danger?? Or are we the ones- you know what! What do you need?" He asked. "I- um- uh- well-" I said. "Shiro, hey." I finally managed. "Keith?!" He yelled. "The one and only." I sighed.

—damn I'm a bitch- welp I hope you are still enjoying this—

"Keith! Are you ok?! Where are you? Do you want to come back??" The questions rolled back in. "Yes I want to come back. I miss you guys." I said. It's also better than being in prison and shit. I thought.  "Ok we are sending Lance so you guys can  you know? Bond or something." Shiro announced. I swear I heard Lance sigh. Well I guess I'm going to have to be stuck with a person who hates me. But im not surprised. Well I mean look at me -_-.

I hate writing tbh I have no motivation so yeah that's why it's kinda short tbh.