Badboyhalo<3

The photo up here is down here⬇️

The photo I up here⬆️

Hello! I hope you guys enjoy this just a quick reminder you can give requests anytime <3 I don't mind if you don't want to you don't have to<3 have a great day hope you enjoy!

Badboyhalo POV<3
I was walking until I saw Fundy and Tommy just going around the Dream Smp. I killed Tommy first and then Fundy because of prisoning dream. I typed in chat, 'Sorry there were some pigs behind you guys and I wasn't really paying attention to the computer and then I killed you both sorry again!' "Chat what should we do we already did everything I apologized for killing Tommy and Fundy what should we do next- Oh wait Skeppy is calling what does he want?" I said. I got on Vc with skeppy. "Hi bad! Ok so bad we are going to go on bedwars and do me VS you." Skeppy said. "Hmmm...fine but I will beat you!" I said. "We will see about that b***h!" Skeppy said. "Language!" I said thinking that I never meant any of the language stuff because I say some stupid stuff sometimes. "Well let's get on bedwars and see who will win!" Skeppy said. "Fine..." I said while logging on to bedwars. "I'm so going to f***ing beat you B***h!" Skeppy said. "Language Skeppy!" I said not really meaning it. "Where are you? Skeppy!" I said. "200-5628" Skeppy said. After I got to Skeppy we got on different teams. I was Red team he was blue team. "I'm going to beat you! You little muffin!" I said while getting iron. I as getting iron when my teammates were getting blocks and making a protection for the bed. 'Keep getting iron, blocks and diamonds, and emeralds.' One of my teammates typed in chat. 'I will get iron and blocks!' I said in chat. After the challenge of Skeppy and me (I'm lazy to do all that cause I don't really know how it works) I was bored. I went back on the Dream Smp to do something. "Hmm what if we built something Chat?" I said.

Chat
BUILD YOURSELF!
BUILD GOGY!
BUILD A DOG!

Chat was blowing up with building ideas.

A/N
Ok I'm sorry this wasn't a good chapter
I haven't been working on this one a lot because it's almost thanksgiving and I like doing other stuff while I am on break to be honest barely anyone is reading my Fanfics so if you can please send this to a friend that you know they will love it!

Be safe
Stay awesome
Love you all!❤️
Words-452