I reached in my bag and pulled out my check book writing a check for $20,000 and signed it handing it to her mother.

"I can't accept it"

"yes, yes you can. Take it I wasn't her to get better it breaks my heart to see her in pain" I sighed.

"Thank you so much, it means a lot to me"

"Well I have to dash but here's my number so you can keep me updated on how she's doing and I'll come visit her and stuff" I smiled writing my number down on some paper.

"Will do lovely to meet you" she shouted.

"you too! Bye Emily" I replied.

I hurried to the door to meet Calum having been 30 minutes with the fans I was quite late.

"Where were you I thought I had the wrong day" he chuckled before running up to me engulfing me in a massive hug.

"missed you cal and I was with my fans" I explained pulling away from the hug.

"Well Ashton and Michael are in the car so you can say hi to them in a minuet" he smiled taking my bags from me and caring them to the black van containing the other boys.

"Heyyyyy boys!" I shouted opening the door and immediately hugging Michael and Ashton

"Brooklyn" they chorused.

They hugged me tightly for a good 5 minutes before releasing me from there tight grasp.

"I missed you all loads" I chuckled as the car started moving.

I snuggled into Ashton's chest the journey home as he played with the ends of my hair with one hand and his other wrapped around me resting on my shoulder.

We arrived at the hotel over an hour later due to the bad traffic. I grabbed my bags from the boot and walked through the crowds of fans waiting outside the hotel. Eventually we arrived at the door and the security guard let us in. I was close to Luke and every step to took, took me closer to the future. My future, Luke's future, the bands future. It scared me a little to think it was down to me.

When the elevator got to the right floor the boys stepped out e following close behind the my steps getting smaller and slower with every step I took.

"Hey are you alright?" calum asked concerned.

"Yeah just worried" I smiled weakly.

Calum picked me up and carried me to where his and Luke's hotel room was and placed me down outside.

"So you ready?"

I took a deep breath and put my hand on the door handle.

"Ready as I'll ever be"

Luke's POV

"So you ready?" I heard Michael say from the hall way.

"Ready as I'll ever be" I heard a girls voice reply, before hearing the door handle turn.

I was currently locked in the bathroom as per usual crying over the girl I still loved. And that's when I heard it.

"Luke, it's me, can I come in?" the girls voice said knocking on the door.

It was Brooklyn, She was back

Whats gonna happen???

Keep reading to find out

Vote and comment ly xxx