''Do you think he will come and visit soon?''

Naruto shrugged. ''Maybe,'' he said.

''Gaara will be very grateful for your assistance. He would have probably been taken if it were not for you. This ensures that you have another ally. I am sure he will someday personally come to you and thank you himself. This also lessons the tensions between you and Tsunade,'' Zetsu explained the benefits of taking part in the event that has occurred.

''Sunagakure, Kirigakure, Konohagakure, and Otogakure, they all ''close'' to me. Perhaps I should take control over Amegakure after I have battled with Nagato,'' Naruto said with a thoughtful look on his face.

Zetsu recounted the villages again...''Three of these villages are part of the Great Five Nations. Soon you will have Konoha and Kiri, well it is basically in your hands,'' Zetsu paused for a moment. ''What do you plan to do with all that? You will have direct control over Konoha, Otogakure and Amegakure, and Kiri and Suna will be supporting you along the way?''

Naruto responded by questioning Zetsu. ''Do you think I am worse than Madara? He wanted peace in the world, in his own way. I simply watch and allow things to take shape without putting an end to it.''

Zetsu did not respond to the question.

Naruto asked another question. ''Do you think my mother would be proud if she saw me walking about without care in the world?''

Again, Zetsu failed to initiate a respond.

Naruto stood up from his seat. ''I find myself asking these kind of questions these days. Perhaps it is because of Yugao, or maybe I am just revealing what I have kept buried inside of me,'' the blond shook his head. What has his experiences taught him? He feared the answer. But such questions should not bother him.

''What are you going to do now?''

''I will continue with my current plans. Nothing has changed, as of yet. Perhaps we might take a different route once I have murdered Obito,'' Naruto answered walking closer to Zetsu. Just because he had questions did not mean that he would stop being him. Nothing had changed he was still him. ''I am retiring for the night.''

''Before you go,'' Zetsu said stopping Naruto from his tracks. ''The Tsuchikage has sent two spies at Otogakure. They will be assisting Kurotsuchi in her search for answers. I received this information from one of the clones stationed there,'' he said.

Naruto ran his hand on his face before brushing aside the hair that covered the right side of his face. One could clearly see his whole face now. He had not thought the Tsuchikage would go this far. And he wanted him to keep playing. But this was pushing it. Sighing, Naruto spoke, ''Deal with them and then drop them in Ohnoki's office, dead.''

This would of course cause the Tsuchikage to become infuriated. If his spies get killed and then dropped into his office without him realizing it, it would cause him panic. That would mean that whoever was in charge of Oto was not to be toyed with. He/she could get into his village, his office without being noticed. Something like that would cause the old man to act fast. Even more, it would cause him to act cautiously.

Zetsu watched Naruto walk away with nothing on his face to read. He was fine with everything. He just did not want Naruto to burden himself with unnecessary questions. Still, even though he was questioning himself, his focus remained on his cause. That was good for both of them. As long as the blond continued on his path he would be alright, life won't be boring for him.

The following day (Hokage's Office)

Tsunade looked between Mei and Naruto with a thoughtful look on her face. The blond was keeping his calm and his expression as always, but it felt different. It was not the same impassive that reflected nothing. She could not quite place what it was. Mei on the other hand was also calm, but with a small smile on her face. Well she seemed to have those kinds of smiles, always.