Chapter 2

He was at a loss of words because of what he had been told. He had a mother. He did not just fall from the sky.

He was both happy and sad, he now knew a little of his mother. She was a jinchuriku of the Kyubi. He had taken up her burden. A part of him always knew that his parents were not alive. His mother died the day he was born, the day the Kyubi went on a rampage. 'Kushina Uzumaki,' that was his mother's name. A hole in his heart seemed to close slightly, but it could never be completely closed as it lacked a mother's love.

Naruto smiled sadly before looking back at Madara. He wanted to thank the old man for telling him something that the Sandaime had failed to. It was of great importance to him to know a little about his parents. His voice betrayed him, not a single word came out from his mouth.

Madara continued, ''Your father was Minato Namikaze, the Yondaime Hokage. That fool and your mother died sealing the Kyubi inside of you.'' Madara said.

Naruto's blood began to boil furious, his body was heating, and it began to sweat. Clear anger flashed in his eyes. Madara seemed to like seeing Naruto boil in anger.

Before his body could start releasing steam due to the heat on his body, Naruto calmed himself down. The bastard who cursed him was his father. He could not understand how any father would do that to his own child. Minato chose the village over his own son.

The thought made him hate the man to a higher level. If he had the power, he would go to the Hokage's monument and destroy that man's face. The anger he felt was enough to make him draw out the Kyubi's chakra unconsciously, but it receded once he calmed down.

He was glad for whoever gave him his mother's name. He hated Namikaze, and everything that has to do with him. He hated the fact that the man's blood was inside of his body. If the Namikaze blood could be drained from his body he would have it drained.

''You look a lot like him, have you noticed?''

The horrors continued for Naruto, he did look like a younger version of the bastard. He had the same blonde hair and blue eyes as the bastard. He could see pictures of the Yondaime smiling at him, 'You might hate me but you still my son and you look a lot like me.' He banished the thoughts quickly before he could do something he would later regret.

''Minato was a fool to think that the village would accept you as a hero.''

Naruto nodded it was a foolish thought by the 'great' Yondaime Hokage, ''How come no one has ever spoken of my mother's name, there is nowhere in history books that says she was a jinchuriku?''

''All records about her were destroyed, and her jinchuriku status was kept a secret only a select few in high positions knew of it.''

His mother was made none-exist because of foolish beliefs. They celebrated the Yondaime as a hero while his mother was not spoken, she died and no one ever speaks of it. Her name was not even written in the history books, he blamed the Yondaime for that. It was the same as him; he who carried the burden was hated, while the Yondaime who ran off to die was worshiped. He hated the bastard, if he was still alive, he would give nothing more than to see the man die a slow painful death, while he watches.

Naruto shook his head banishing the evil thoughts that were on his mind. Thinking such things was not going to do anything good for him. It would just destroy him from the inside. He looked at Madara, ''How come you know all of this, I'm sure none of the villagers know of it, if they did they wouldn't dare hate the only child of their beloved Yondaime.'' he said the last part bitterly.

''I know of this because I was Kushina's father, your grandfather. That is why I have been helping you for the past moths.''

Naruto's eyes widened, the fact that the man called himself Uchiha Madara was long forgotten, what was important was that the old man has just said he was his grandfather. A part of him always knew that the old man was connected with him.