''Today is that day I make true to my promise,'' Naruto said. Zetsu kept quite watching the interaction between former container and his Bijuu.

The Kyuubi's eyes trained on Naruto intently as if it were searching for something. A few moments later, it grinned. Zetsu could not quite place whether the grin was from excitement or something. Naruto did not care what the grin meant. ''I was beginning to think you were just full of words,'' the Kyuubi said.

''I did tell you that I would make you complete again,'' Naruto said. ''...And now I have come to do that,'' it was not technically true. Minato was the one who could do that because he was the one who had the Kyuubi's half chakra and more adept to seals than him.

''How are you going to do that?'' the Kyuubi asked. It was clear that the beast was curious as to how it was going to receive its other half.

Naruto did hand seals, slowly. He normally did them in a fast pace, but here he was not battling anyone. ''Kuchiyose: Edo Tensei,'' he uttered quietly.

A single coffin sprouted out from the ground and opened revealing the Yondaime Hokage. The coffin disappeared leaving Minato standing still. He seemed to be sleeping. Naruto walked towards him and planted a Kunai with orders at the back of his head. He then held a single hand seal and Minato came alive.

''Yondaime Hokage,'' The Kyuubi spoke in barely contained anger. It was obvious that it was restricting itself from jumping on to the man and shred him to pieces.

The Kyuubi's voice caught Minato's attention and off-guard. ''Kyuubi? How are you free? Where is Naruto? What is going on here?''

''Just do what you are instructed and stop questioning things that do not concern you,'' came a voice from behind him.

Minato turned to see Naruto in all his glory. ''Naruto? What are you trying to do here?''

''Do as you are instructed,'' Naruto said removing Minato's personality to shut him up. He really did not want to hear what the man had to say before he returned what he owed to the Kyuubi.

On cue, Minato jumped next to the Kyuubi. The beast merely watched him with careful eyes. It did not know what to do but every fur its body was telling it to hit the blond haired Hokage. The problem was that the damn human was the one who had half of its chakra sealed within himself.

Minato held out his right hand and touched the Kyuubi. A seal came to exist in his stomach before stretching around his body towards the Kyuubi. The seal covered both of them. Slowly the Kyuubi's size began to increase until it reached its former glory and the seal disappeared.

As thank you to Minato, Kyuubi's right paw hit him and sent him flying away. It felt like charging a Bijuudama to turn the blond Hokage into nothing.

Naruto gave a rare smile. It was barely noticeable, ''You now deserve to be called Kurama,'' he said revealing that he knew the Bijuu's name.

Kurama stopped his mental celebrations and stared at Naruto. No human had ever used his name except for the Sage. He would have been furious if it someone else who was using his name. However, Naruto had shown to be different. He has the Sharingan that could manipulate him, but did not use it. He had freed him from his seal and kept his promise. Still he was not about to smile and say thank you.

In the end, Kurama settled for snorting. It was a different snort.

''Enjoy being whole again,'' Naruto said turning to the direction Minato had been forced to. ''I have a few matters I must discuss with Minato,'' he looked at Zetsu. ''Are you coming or will you stay behind to 'chat' with him?''