You Can Test Me ...(2)

ابدأ من البداية

By gifting this photo he thought he will confess his feelings to her finally...He will say her I LOVE YOU... finally...by gifting a sweet picture of their Both....

But...Now.. it's not needed he felt...she had given him a biggest surprise....A Biggest ever gift..that he can't ... forget ever in his life...

The Moral of his life...that he made around his world...

" The saddest thing about betreyal is that it never comes from your enemies..."

The sentence always proved Everytime that he was right before...He was right to judge his Life..But was a fool to think After meeting Riddhima... that he was wrong ..he was wrong..to judge the Life...by meeting Riddhima his Life seemed so beautiful to him...

Walking towards it with a blank expression...he caress his fingers on her pic ..

" Iski koi jarurat nahi hai Abhi.."

His expression changes immediately into anger...and he punches on the frame ...so forcefully...and the Frame gets breaked...and falls down...

A Broken frame was depicting his broken heart...Blood drops were falling on the frame from his knuckles..but he kept staring at it continuosly...

Since he had got to know about Riddhima's truth by Angre..a single drop of tear didn't escape from his eyes...as if..he was not at all able to except the reality..he was suppressing his emotions inside..He was getting suffocated inside..but still he kept a poker face.....

Because a Man can't break...He can't..

A Mafia like him can't break... can't cry...As people would always take it as his weakness...As Riddhima did...

Vansh thought...

His knuckles started to bleed..but he didn't cared...

He kept his hand on heart to tell him...that Not anymore he was going to trust it ...his heart too betreyed him...

It was paining so much And due to it..he falls down on his knees...

angre entered and saw the scene...he got shocked...He ran towards him immediately...

" Boss...? Boss... kya hua? "

" AAA....Angre...get me some water.."

He ran immediately and Gave Vansh water...and caressed his back to give him some relief...

After sometime vansh started to feel good...

" Okay...boss..? "

" Hmm....leave it..."

" But i think u are not well boss..? Should I call dr ...? "

" Angre....I'm telling you last time....No need to care me... just be practical towards me..no need to be emotional"

Vansh said in low voice.. Averting his gaze from angre..