Chapter 11: What Are You?

Começar do início

''Oh?'' He said. ''They won't be at risk unless they get in my way. What I am doing works for you better. I can cripple Yagura's forces your men can come up and finish things.'' Naruto stated and began to walk away.

Mei caught him by his hand. Naruto turned around and looked at the woman with a raised brow. Mei stared at Naruto's eyes as if she was trying to decipher something. Slowly she let go of Naruto's hand and sighed. Naruto was going to do what he wanted, there was not stopping him. She deduced that much by just looking at his eyes.

''Ao, Choujuro come with me!'' Mei called. Choujuro and Ao came to her and they followed Naruto.

They travelled for about an hour at a fair pace. In the place they were they could see Yagura's base, the Mizukage's tower. Ao was beginning to think that Naruto was leading them to a trap. He was beginning to think that Naruto was going to hand them over to Yagura's forces. He searched everywhere with his Byakugan, trying to see if there were shinobi waiting to ambush them. However, he found none. He breathed out a sigh of relief when he did see that there was no one waiting to ambush them.

Naruto suddenly stopped, ''You may want to stop there.'' He said before walking further away from the group.

After he had made a good distance with the group, Naruto went through a set of hand seals. He slammed his hands on the ground and a seal appeared on it. ''Kuchiyose no jutsu!''

Mei and her two bodyguards just stared with wide eyes. The felt that Naruto released huge amounts of chakra to summon whatever that he was summing. A large puff of smoke appeared and they felt the demonic presence, the foul chakra the suffocated everyone beneath it. When the smoke cleared, the Kyuubi stood in all its menacing glory, its nine-tails waving slowly behind it.

Fear and awe crept within them as they stared at the beast that was said to be able to make tsunamis with a single swipe of its tail. The Kyuubi was the beast that went on a rampage at Konoha many years ago, the beast that many villages attempted and failed to capture to add as their military weapon, the strongest bijuu in all of the nine-tailed beasts. Seeing the monster in front of them, they took a few steps back in fear of the beast.

Mei Terumi had a single though in her mind, 'He can really summon it.' Naruto had said he could, a part of her wanted to believe it, a part of her refused to believe unless she saw it. Now that she was seeing it, she believed. If anything he was to say he could do after this, she would believe him without a single cent of doubt in her mind.

''Naruto, why have you brought me here?'' The Kyuubi asked in its deep menacing voice that would send shivers down to anyone's spine. Its blood-red silted eyes stared at Naruto waiting for a respond.

''I want you to do something for me.'' Naruto replied his tone upped so the Kyuubi could hear him as he was standing beside its paws. He had his hands crossed on his chest eyes not even looking at the Kyuubi when he responded.

''Tell me so I can do it quickly, and go back to taking my nap,'' The Kyuubi responded.

Mei and her man almost face faulted at the Kyuubi's response. The almighty Kyuubi would only be concerned about taking a nap. It was supposed to be a beast of mass destruction, not a beast of taking naps. Choujuro quickly erased a thought in his head of the Kyuubi sleeping with bubbles coming out of its nose.

''Even given your freedom all you do is sleep,'' Naruto stated shaking his head. ''I called you here because I want you to fire a bijuumuda at the tallest building you can see from here.'' He said. The tallest building was the Mizukage's tower. Even if Yagura is present when the bijuumuda hit the tower, Naruto had no doubt the man would survive.