7.Tennis Tournament; Comforting Coffee for Deducing Detectives

Light's POV-

I was walking with Takada when I saw Ryuzaki with...Kyoko? I ask Takada to leave for a while as I approach them both and find out that Kyoko was reading a book while Ryuga was busy on his phone... I say HI's and Hello's as I approach them both...We, I and Ryuzaki are planning on a 'friendly' match of tennis, and Kyoko denied saying she doesn't like Tennis...

Q's POV-

I was reading the book and I got my headphones on as I was getting pissed of the Tick Tocs of tennis ball...After a while, I pull back my headphones to hear a random person say "It looks like the Todai 2nd and 3rd are in a fit to impress our representative, but it seems she's not interested in either of them..." I simply shrug my shoulders at that person's words and pull my headphones on again to listen my favourite song...

L's POV-

The match was over, I lost it...I found Light staring intently at Takako with a smile, but in an instant, his smile drops into a frown on observing that she was too busy in her book...I internally laugh as I scorn him in my mind 'You really thought you could impress my Takako with a tennis game, how lame'

Light's POV-

The match was over, and I won the game...I turn my eyes to Kyoko, grinning at her, waiting for her appreciation to come by, but my smile immediately drops into a frown on observing that she was too busy in her book...Now we're in a café, siting far away from the counter, but we're able to see whoever enters or exits the shop...I and L were talking but we stopped as we heard a familiar voice saying "One shot Espresso chocolate mousse with caramel whipped cream" it's Kyoko

Takako's POV-

I entered the shop and asked for my fav drink. When the girl replied "Coming right up" my head snapped in realisation as I said "hey it's you! We met two blocks before Tohou in Jan., you remember?"

"Oh yeah" she gasped "good to see you 'gain...Well you owe me one, so it's on the house"

"That's unfair! I didn't help you 'Because I wanted a treat!" I retorted to which she just smiled back saying "I'm Rika" and I replied back "Kyoko" as I took my drink and was walking towards an empty chair at the other end of the café, when I was suddenly stopped by some familiar guys.

"Hey Kyoko!" Light said blushing-, wait why is this creep blushing at me? I feel disgusted

"Hello miss rep. How ya doin'?" asks Ryuga

"Uhm. Hello...So, looks like you're on a date. I'll excuse you, enjoy" I say as I went to the empty chair and placed my espresso on the table and started working on my tablet with my headphones in to avoid distractions

Q's POV-

"So, you guys still here. Well Ima outta here, enjoy your coffee date" I said smirking as I left from their table without listening to their reply, but when I was about to open the door to get out of the café, I saw Rika's hair bun getting pulled out from a drunkard? Ew, that's disgusting, I mutter as anger was overflowing me and I heard him say "Why don't you simply say yes sweetheart?"

I was fumed enough so I went up to that drunkard to slap him in the face with all my might yelling "Stay away from Rika, you, paedophile". My hand was stinging from pain, but I shove my thoughts away as I pulled Rika behind me and asked her to stay there and dial 911. I was able to hold him long enough till the police burst in. I handed that drunkard to the police, and the little crowd, who saw the whole scene were applauding and cheering for me, including Light.

I don't know why my face turned towards L, but I saw him looking at me with awe in his eyes and a large grin occupied his lips. I blush while looking at his smiling lips. It felt warm, looking at him smiling like that. I smile back to him and then turn back to Rika "That was feisty" she said "Hmm" I nod back as I gave a quick hug to her, before leaving the rest of the baffled crowd of the café

____________________________________________