6.Ceremony with Unwanted Revelations...or rather...Relations

Light's POV-

It was time for my speech when I heard the announcer say "Now, we have the freshmen representative delivering the welcoming speech...Please welcome Yagami Light—; wait there's a mistake...Please welcome Ms. Fukada on the stage"

Now who is this Ms. Fukada? Is she the famous Japanese Actress? If not, who is she? And how did she did better than me? I don't want to compete with a girl, I mumbled as I recognized a similar black zip-up tied on navy blue jeans a with a white shirt with black hair and her red and blue locks, tied in a high pony

Oh, so Kyoko is Ms. Fukada. Well, she got the beauty with brains, that's better for me...She gave me a competition, then she must be super smart, and she does look beautiful in her causal dressing style...I said to myself as I gat chills in my spine, as somebody was hearing my words.

She got up to the stage and folded the formal letter she got, to speak the things in her own words

"Hello and welcome to everyone present here. I already tell you all that this isn't going to be a boring speech, I've already dropped it, mine would be just a paragraph to describe the content casually, and in simpler, most probably, my words. so please listen? So now we're all in here, so work hard for the future, but don't work this much hard if it is spoiling your life. With studies, focus on other things also, such as family, friends and video games. Keep your friends in touch, but please don't bunk your classes. I know this sounds weird coming from the person who got the highest marks in all, but believe me, I also love to listen music and play games in my free time. Create new hobbies, explore things, keep yourself in touch with studies, and enjoy. Don't study for hours continuously, take breaks after every 45 minutes or one hour...Make short notes i.e., sticking to the point instead of noting everything down and then cramming it. My request to the teachers and parents here, don't just force out your students to study or cram to get marks, it is more important for them to understand what they learnt, so don't just lash out at students for these things...Talking to them about it is the simpler and best way to make the adolescents aware of their mistakes... As the freshmen Rep., I'll try my best...Well everyone, there's nothing else left to say and I don't want you guys to get bored with my blabbering too, so, this was it...Thank you bearing with my crap...And see ya guys round campus"

No One's POV-

she completes as she comes down from the stage and hears a lot got cheers and claps as she sits on her seat beside Light. He remarks her putting a hand on her shoulder while smiling at her "That was real funny Kyoko" to which she just managed to give a fake smile with a 'thank you' while a person named Ryuga was mad at Light. He also noticed Light stealing glances at Kyoko again and again and putting his hand on her left one as she had it on the chair. She didn't seem to notice because she was busy talking everyone else...When he had enough of this bullshit and observes that Kyoko was talking to one of her speech admirers, he tells Light that he is L...

After the ceremony, Light walks out with Kyoko on the left and Ryuga on the right, when Kyoko got on her motorcycle and everyone praises her for having a motorcycle while Ryuga gets into his limo as he calls Light... They both got their vehicles ready and got out of the campus...