“What are you thinking about” She asked softly, and he glanced at her as if surprised to find her there, before sighing and looking back at the lake. He glanced at her again as he drawled, gesturing around them. 

“I lost something here” 

Gema grinned, surprised, and propped herself up on an elbow to listen more fully. “Really? How old were you?” 

Vistos shrugged. “14.” He smiled ruefully, almost sadly. “Old enough to know what I wanted, and young enough to not know what to do when I finally got to it” 

Gema had to giggle at the thought of Vistos not knowing what to do with a woman, and he smiled back at her. 

“Who was the girl?” Gema asked, and Vistos looked back over the lake with a shrug. 

“A tourist. She was staying at the hotel up the street with her parents. I met her at the café and convinced her to sneak away with me for a while” 

“So you were always charming” Gema teased, and he grinned easily at her, shifting so that he was on his side instead of his stomach, and facing her. She became all too aware of the last few lazy drops of water lingering on his pecks, and the fact that he hadn’t touched her since their first night here five days ago. Her body hummed in awareness of his, anticipating what was to come, and Gema bit her lip just thinking about what Vistos was capable of. 

“Dio mio” Vistos breathed, and Gema looked up at his face suddenly, seeing barely hooded desire in his hazel pools. “My little kitten is excited” Gema should have blushed, knowing that he knew she desired him so blatantly, but for some reason she thrived from it, not shying away from him. Her breasts tightened in expectation, straining against the fabric of her tank top, Gema having opted against a bra for the day. Vistos’ eyes trailed the length of her body, heat pooling wherever he looked, before coming back to her face. Her breathing was becoming heavier, and her voice sounded husky as she spoke. 

“Call me that again” 

His eyes landed on her face and she could see the desire flare beneath his eyes as he slowly lowered his body over hers. Their skin burned hot, then cooled where they touched, and Vistos pushed her hair from her face before lowering his lips to hers and hovering over them. “My little kitten” 

Gema melted against him, kissing him deeply and hurriedly. She lost herself in the taste of him, the sliding of his tongue on hers, the feeling of his plush lips on hers. He smelled heavenly, like man, and outside, and clean sheets. Gema’s hands deftly traced the planes of his body, hardly remembering when her tank top had come off and his boxers had joined it. Gema wiggled out of her underwear as she tried desperately not to break their soul scorching kiss, and Vistos cradled the back of her neck in his hand, keeping her against him. Gema wrapped a leg around his body, pressing her awaiting heat against him, and getting a hiss of desire from Vistos in return. He sat up then, and paused. His eyes tore away from their bodies and up to her face, his eyes suddenly slightly darker with his desire, and something else. Gema pushed up into him again, but he clamped a hand on her hip and pushed her back down. Vistos leaned back over her, his eyes intent on her own. 

“You’re mine.” He demanded. “Say it” 

Gema looked up into his golden eyes, and she let all her feelings, all her love for him show through her own. “I’m yours, Vistos, only yours” 

Vistos growled his satisfaction as his body showed her she was his and only his, and Gema gasped against his mouth, whispering the words to him over and over as the sun set in the sky and on them. 

Buttoning his white dress shirt in the mirror, Vistos was thankful Viola had not forced him to wear a tie to the wedding. The heat was particularly bad to him today, and Vistos wondered how Viola would feel if he wore sandals. Where had he put his dress shoes? He was sure that he’d laid them out yesterday, or at least he had meant to. Vistos frowned as he looked around the room, opening his closet and looking under his desk.