chapter 10

Chapter 10

Curled up by the pool reading, Gema was surprised when a shadow blocked her light. She looked up to see Vistos as he pulled off his tie. 

“Ciao Gema” 

“Ciao, you’re home early” She closed her book and sat up, unconscious to the way her breasts pressed forward in her light green triangle bikini as she did so. Vistos’s eyes raked over her body and she blushed faintly, wishing she hadn’t left her towel on the table feet away. 

“Yes, I am attending a meeting tonight” 

“Oh? Well have fun” She turned back to her book and he chuckled faintly as he walked into the house

“We leave in an hour”

“Wait….we?” Gema scrambled up, snatching her towel off the table and wrapping it around her waist as she hurried after Vistos, who was taking the stairs two at a time. She caught up with him as he stepped out of his dress pants, and she froze, staring at his hauntingly beautiful back muscles, then his hands were gripping the waist band of his boxers and he pulled them off quickly and stepped out of them too, walking for the bathroom. Gema gasped, then clamped her hand over her mouth. His naked backside was more glorious than she’d ever imagined. Wait, imagined? She refused to acknowledge that she’d pictured him naked from every angle, and her cheeks grew hot at the thought. She flexed her hands, trying to rid them of the sweat that was pooling there. Gema leaned against the bathroom door, staring at the floor instead of Vistos’s naked form as he showered. 

“You said we…” Gema mumbled and Vistos replied as he picked up his soap and ran it over his shoulders quickly. 

“Yes, we, you will be accompanying me” 

“what kind of meeting is this?” Gema asked

“A social meeting”

“Social?” She looked at him, surprised, and was thankful his back was to her as he rinsed his hair under the stream of the water. 

“Yes, social.” 

“Do…do I have to?” She whispered, already wincing, waiting for his response. Vistos opened the shower door and squinted at her, her toe digging holes in the carpet frantically, her bottom lip clutched between her teeth. 

“You do not wish to go?”

Gema shook her head. “I’m….no good at socializing.” She blushed, embarrassed, and Vistos turned off the shower, grabbing a towel and wrapping it around his waist as he stepped out. He grabbed a second towel to dry his hair and arms as he walked towards her, tossing it aside when he got to her. She could smell his soap and his shampoo, the manly scent of him filling her nostrils, and she was forced to drag her eyes from his dripping wet feet, up his long legs, over his towel, past his chiseled and wet six pack. She muttered now, her eyes trying to remain on his powerful pecks. “I‘ll just say something dumb, embarrass you. I always embarrassed Doug“ Finally she arrived at his gorgeous face. His hair fell in his face more than usual, falling so far as to his eyes, the curls loose, and he made no move to push them away. 

“You are not an embarrassment to me” He said firmly, his hand touching her chin, and Gema was forced to look into his golden eyes. “I won’t leave you alone” He muttered before leaning down and brushing her lips with his, the lightest feathery kiss. “Shower” He whispered huskily in her ear before disappearing into the bathroom and leaving Gema breathless. She blushed deeply, knowing how badly she had wanted him to continue kissing her, and being ashamed of herself. 

As she showered, Gema couldn’t help but giggle at the thought that he had just been in the shower, that it still smelled of him. She wondered what it would smell like if they showered together, and then quickly cut the image from her mind. No, she can’t be thinking about things like that. Vistos was intolerable, he didn’t let her do what she wanted and he was positively insufferable. Gema steeled her resolve as she wrapped herself in a towel and came out of the bathroom, surprised to find Vistos sitting on the bed, still in his towel, apparently waiting for her. The surprise must have been evident on her face, for Vistos stood and grabbed her elbow, propelling her towards her closet.