Getting there seems to be a lot more complicated than I thought.

Dating Spider-Man...is a...lot more complicated...than I thought.

"I'm frustrated." I sniff.

"I would be too." Peter (A) reaches over to hug me.

We hug, and it made me feel safe, warm, and at home. Almost making me fall asleep to it.

"I can stay up with you." I quickly let go of the hug.

I need to watch myself.

"You need to try to get some sleep." He suggested.

He's right. I've had quite the day already.

I position my body to lay back on the couch and find myself watching him walk back to his room, leaving the door a bit open.

I watch the open area of the door and he rolls his desk chair slowly back to my view point. We lock eyes and I gasp and look away.

I look back and notice he slowly rolls his chair back to his front desk, realizing that he left the door open to check on me. 

*Third Person POV*

A few days have passed, the Other Spider-Man (Tobey) , MJ, and Peter (T), gather around central park, coming up with ways to travel through the multiverse. After a successful rescue from a horrid earthquake the city experienced, the news begins to question another Spider-Man working with the original one.

It was what all they could hear on the news, hearing people's phones, people watching youtube videos of their rescue as the three of them walk by.

However, Peter (T) was glad no one caught the identity of his face though. Despite the excitement the two Spider-Men got to work together again, and enjoy their reunion, MJ on the other hand grew concerned that the longer she and Peter stayed in this multiverse, greater consequences would soon follow.