Chapter 17: 😏The Locker Scene/Maelynn😏

Start from the beginning

"Those kids are trouble." I heard Chad say, making me roll my eyes and scoff.

"Bye M, bye N." Evie said softly before leaving.

I glanced in the corner of my eye and saw Ben with Chad and Audrey. Looking back at my spellbook, I felt myself blush every time Ben stood up for us VKs, more so when he told Chad that I was just defending myself from him.

'He's so sweet.' I thought.

'Do you think he has a daddy kink?' My subconscious thought.

I blinked twice, catching myself.

'Woah there, let's not get ahead of ourselves. That was so random.' I told myself.

'If we were getting ahead of ourselves, darling, then you'd know for a fact that he'd have already been ours by now... How big do you think his dick is?' My subconscious thought.

I quickly pinched myself.

'What the fuck?! Calm down! For Hades' sake, stop acting like a bitch in heat and like the fucking queen you are!' I yelled to myself in my head.

"You okay?" Mal asked. I took a deep breath to calm down my heated cheeks before nodding.

"Hey," His voice sent butterflies in my stomach as his scent filled my nose; peppermint, forest, musk and a little bit of cologne.

I forced myself to turn around, made my spellbook disappear back to my room before slamming my locker shut.

"Hey," Mal said.

"Hi Ben," I smiled. He smiled at us, but his eyes were more focused on me than on Mal.

"So how was your second day of classes?" He asked as he leaned against the locker next to mine.

"Super." Mal smacked her lips.

"Why don't you take this art off the locker and into the art club? I could sign you up if you'd like?" He offered just as Jane walked past us with a squeak.

"Way to take all the fun out of it." Mal smirked before walking away.

"What about you?" He asked.

"Cute and tempting, but not really my thing, beasty." I smirked. He laughed.

"I guess not." He said.

"You know, I couldn't help, but smell friendships bubbling between you, Chad and Audrey. Leave the cauldron boiling for too long and someone might get burned. Not trying to crap on your friends or anything, but they seem more like salty cookies than sweet, tasty chocolate." I smirked.

'Nevaeh, stop being cringe.' My subconscious spoke.

"Haha, they can be a little trying at times, but I grew up with them, family, ya know?" He asked, not seeming to mind that cringey attempt at flirting from before.

Smiling, I nodded my head. I didn't even realize it, but we had walked away to a secluded area by the lockers.

"I heard Jay and Carlos are doing tourney," I said.

"Yeah, you should come by practice some time and watch." He said.

"Watch them or you?" I raised a brow and smirked. The blush on his cheeks was too cute and I couldn't resist, so I pinched his cheek.

"Hey!" He exclaimed with a laugh before lightly rubbing the spot I pinched. I giggled.

"Sorry, but your blushing was too cute, I couldn't resist, beasty." I smiled.

"You have a nickname for me, but I don't have one for you," He said. I tilted my head, realizing he was right.

"So what are you going to do about it?" I asked playfully. He grabbed my empty hand and twirled me around slowly, making me giggle.