"Nya." Kai says, realizing it's his sister.

"You know her?" Skylor frowns, turning to him.

"It's my sister." Kai whispers

"We have an uninvited guest on the island." Chen tells them.

"And she must be holding the proof that will stop Chen." Kai says over the announcement.

"Find her and you will automatically move on..." Chen states.

"The spell he plans to use when he takes our powers." Kai states, looking at his teammates.

"...to the final round!" Chen announced.

Jay frowns, scared for the girl he likes. "He wants us all to hunt her down? She won't stand a chance."

Lloyd nods. "Then we have to find her before anyone else does."

"In ten seconds, the bottom will drop." Chen said, dropping a bomb on them. Everyone gasps. "But to show you I'm not a bad man, I've given you eight parachutes." Everyone but Garmadon and Lacey rush to grab a parachute. "Sensei Garmadon and Ms. Night is there? Shoot, that makes ten. Oh, well, I was never good at math. Heh. Toodle-oo."

Lloyd grunts. "That guy's love for trapdoors is seriously getting on my nerves!"

Everyone falls off.

"Aaaaahhhhhh!" Lacey screams, her screech nearly deafening as she falls off the plane. She could feel the air rushing at her, her eyes closed in case of the fear of falling and dying.

She should have known it, she would die by her stupid fear of heights.

"Lloyd, use your energy dragon!" Jay yells at him.

Lloyd tries to, but fails. "I can't! I can't get it to work!"

"Your powers don't work because you aren't controlling your fear. Focus." Garmadon tells him as Mr. Pale steals Lloyd's parachute. "Control your fear. Don't let it control you. Center yourself."

How the hell is Lacey supposed to center herself? She was falling down! She thought, terrified.

Lloyd and Garmadon both grab the last one. "We'll share."

Garmadon turns to his son, both still falling. "They're only built for one. This is an easy decision."

Lloyd nods. "You're right." He opens the parachute for Garmadon and lets go.

"What have you done!?" Garmadon yells, worried for his son.

Lacey closes her eyes and tries to summon her dragon, a dragon she had named Sage, ironically a green color name.

"Come on," She says to herself. "You could do it." But unfortunately, she was too afraid. Heights have always scared her, she's always hated them.

It even surprised her when she could live on top of the highest mountain in Ninjago, one of them atleast.

"I can't do it, I can't do it!" She screams, she clenched her eyes close, waiting for her downfall. Instead, she felt her land on something. Her eyes open to see herself on Lloyd's dragon.

"You didn't think I'd let you fall, would you?" The said boy asked, raising an eyebrow. "If not, who would catch you."

"Okay, enough of the cheesy pick up lines. Those are horrible." Lacey rolled her eyes.

Lloyd only grins, the dragon landing next to Garmadon who had also landed safely. Thank goodness.

"Are you alright?" Lacey said rushing towards her Sensei. Garmadon only waves her off with a dismissive smile.