Jimin's story 🤍

Author's POV

"....... And that's how Yoongi hyung and I saved Jimin and brought him here. Believe me when I say that I will never do anything to hurt Jimin. Please believe he hyung", Taehyung looked at Jin with hopeful eyes.

Jin was still a little unsure, frowning slightly. Taehyung looked at Namjoon, silently gesturing him to help him. Namjoon cleared his throat and approached Seokjin. He said,

"Come on Jin, he's a good kid. He and Jimin are bonding really well, and Taehyung had saved Jimin from serious situations two times now. He is trustworthy", Namjoon was holding Jin's hand and looking at him.

Jin gets up and approaches Taehyung. Everyone in that room, including Tae was afraid of what he will do. Taehyung closed his eyes in fear, waiting for what might be a punch in his face.

Before he could think more, he was engulfed in a big hug, and he snapped his eyes open. Jin was hugging him warmly, and Taehyung lifted his hand slowly and hugged him back.

Jin pulled back and patted Tae's head and smiled at him, anime tae looked at him with happiness and confusion.

"Don't worry I'm not gonna hurt you. In fact, I should be thanking you for saving Jimin so many times. It's just....... Seeing my baby unconscious like that, and I couldn't think straight. I can be a little erratic when it comes to Hobi and Jimin, and there's a reason for that".

"If you don't mind me asking, why are you guys so protective over him?", Taehyung asked hesitantly.

"Sure we can tell you. We are all close right", Hobi said

Story Time :

"Well, it all started from college. Me and Jin, Jimin and Jungkook were roommates. We all had so much fun - laughing, playing Nintendo, eating Jin's food, dancing with Jimin. We all grew closer over time, and stayed close even after Jin graduated.

Jimin's father left them when he was born, so it's him and his mother subscribe beginning. She is actually very cool and gives her son a lot of freedom. She is even accepting of her son's sexuality.

While talking, Jimin told us he was gay. I was gay too, and Jin was bisexual. Only Jungkook was straight. But that didn't change anything, and we were the same as usual.

But somehow the campus found out he was gay, and that's when trouble began. All girls who had a crush on him, which was basically the whole campus, started hating him and bullying him. But the worst was the gay guys who were flirting with him and cornering him all the time. Usually Jin hyung and I are there to help him out.

One day it went too far, and this guy ended up almost raping him. But thankfully Jungkook came on time and helped him. After that incident, he locked himself in his room for 3 weeks and didn't come out, starving himself. He only came out when Jungkook and I tried to break into his window with a ladder.

But since then, he was afraid of dating or any commitment to a relationship and also got nightmares. This all went on for a long time........ Until you. After you saved him, he was open to the idea of meeting someone other than me or Jin hyung."

Jin now spoke to Taehyung.

"The reason we are saying all this to you guys is....... Jimin hates his weakness, and buries it deep inside and acts tough, but he is very vulnerable to pain and heartbreak. And neither Hobi not I can see our baby suffer again."

Taehyung looked at them with glossy eyes and said," I will make sure that neither me, not anyone hurts Jimin ever again I promise".

"Ummm... What is happening?? Why is everyone gathered in the living room? And why is it so gloomy and tense in here??"

Everyone turned to see where the voice came from. Jimin was standing in the entrance of the living room, ruffling his messy hair and looking at everyone confused. Everyone just looked at him worried.

"Woah what happened? Someone died?", He joked as he sat on the single seat.

"Yah you brat. Why do you speak so negatively, no one died", Jin asked lightly slapping the back of his head.

"Are you sure hyung? You look kinda pale like a vampire or a mummy, and they come after dying".

"What did you just say to me you little piece of - "

But Jimin quickly got up and escaped Jin's clutches, laughing as he ran from a chasing Jin.

"PARK JIMIN GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE BEFORE I BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU"

"Hyung you can try all you want but you cannot catch me" , Jimin stuck his tongue out at Jin.

This Tom and Jerry chase went on for a while, until Hobi caught Jin and Jungkook caught Jimin by the waist to prevent them from running. Both were panting, sweaty and tired, so they called a truce and sat down exhausted.

After some time, they all decided it was time for bed. All agreed to a sleepover since it was a Friday, and they could goof off and play games and stuff.

They all watched TV for some time, until the got sleepy and decided to go to bed. Each room must have two people, ans one must sleep on the couch. The real issue was -

Who will share a room with whom?

-----------------------------------

What will happen if they don't share a room with whom they want??🤔🤔

Find out in the next chapter 😉😉

Until next time, peace out ✌🏻